Want to Conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ritahim, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Ritahim

Ritahim New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm 27yrs old and married. For past 1year i'm observing problem with my periods. In a month i've only 2 days bleeding and that too very less bleeding (not even 2-3 pads). I've no kids, i'm bit worried with this problem. I want to conceive but i am not conceiving i am trying to conceive from January 2015. i have consult with gync they told me to have Novelon But its not working i m facing same problem. Pls Suggest me what to do.

2. Ritahim

Ritahim New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm 27yrs old and married. For past 1year i'm observing problem with my periods. In a month i've only 2 days bleeding and that too very less bleeding (not even 2-3 [COLOR=#009900 !important]pads). I've no kids, i'm bit worried with this problem. I want to conceive but i am not conceiving i am trying to conceive from January 2015. i have consult with gync they told me to have Novelon But its not working i m facing same problem. Pls Suggest me what to do.[/COLOR]

3. Ritahim

Ritahim New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm 27yrs old and married. For past 1year i'm observing problem with my periods. In a month i've only 2 days bleeding and that too very less bleeding (not even 2-3 pads). I've no kids, i'm bit worried with this problem. I want to conceive but i am not conceiving i am trying to conceive from January 2015. i have consult with gync they told me to have Novelon But its[COLOR=#009900 !important]not working i m facing same problem. Pls Suggest me what to do.[/COLOR]

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ritahim,
    Try to consume healthy food and follow healthy life style. It will help you in bringing healthy body. Do you have regular periods?
    Figure out the problems in your body and handle it.
    Baby dust to you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

Hi Ritahim,

I know two ladies in relative circle of having periods for just 2-3 days. They have 2 wonderful children each... so don't get upset... Believe that u will have baby... Take medicine and stay positive...