Suggestions needed for donor IVF

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sunnysideup, Aug 24, 2015.

1. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

I dont post much in the forums but i am a silent reader.
    We are struggling with infertility for more than 5 yrs now. After visiting many doctors and multiple tests and 2 icsi's we are forced to accept the unfortunate truth that my DH sperm is too bad and my amh is almost non existent.
    With very great difficulty I have made peace with the fact that we have to go the donor way.
    Hence I am looking for suggestions from people who have chosen donors for either sperm or egg or both. Looking forward your replies.

2. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    We have 3 ICSI failures and now looking into Donor Oocyte.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sunnyside up,
    How old are you? Is there a way to improve your AMH? At least few quality eggs will help you.
    Sorry about the tough phase.
    You can check at some IVF centers for donor stuffs. Most of the IVF centers offers these facilities.

4. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

hello dear,

Dont lose hope. I can understand how difficult it is for you. You are in my prayers. Take care.

5. sunnysideup

Hi Maggilg,
    Thanks for replying . I can very well understand your situation. Do let me know if you have any further information on choosing a oocyte donor.

6. sunnysideup

Hi Vasumathy,
    Thanks for the reply. I will be 32 in another 2 months. My amh in the most recent test is .86 and also I have low antral follicle count.Due to this I am poor responder in the previous cycles and we had only 1 embryo available in the previous 2 cycles. Doctors advise us to opt for donor sperm and donor eggs since we both have have severe issues.
    Also since ivf /icsi is an expensive option and my biological clock is ticking me and DH have decided to go for donor option and hopefully increase our chances.

7. sunnysideup

Thanks Saya 83. Appreciate your concern. I definitely need all the prayers.

8. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hi sunnyside,

I have Private messaged you. Are you planning for Oocyte donor or double donation ? Let me know how your clinic is matching donor.

It will be really helpful for me if I can get some more info from people who are blessed from donor cycle.

9. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

why dont u give a try with ayurvedic treatment there are some links in IL ,where people have succeeded.

u can also look for ponan poosari , a treatment center in kerala.... many have conceived.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I can understand your troubles.. Just felt that you both won't be a biological parents of the LO. Try every other options before going into donor cycle. May be try different medication, different ivf centers and so on.
    Hope your struggles will end soon.