Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by revan, Aug 20, 2015.

1. revan

revan New IL'ite

Hi
    :helpI am trying to conceive for the past 2 years and failed, now we decided to go for IVF but feeling very scared and anxious. My hubby having low motility, rapid progression 4% and slow progression is 13%, total sperm count 15 millions, morphology 2. If anyone has a success story with similar poor sperm?? plz help :confused2:

2. aniya

aniya Senior IL'ite

Not me...but my friend's husband also had very less count..in first ivf try she got pregnant...if that is the only issue ivf with icsi will be effective...be positive...it will work first time only..

1 person likes this.
  3. revan

revan New IL'ite

I started my IVF ICSI medicines and injections today, feeling very scary and restless plz pray for me friends...

4. Revathi90

Revathi90 New IL'ite

hi,my friend husband faced the same problem like you after he gone for treatment and got successful.Good hospitals are there in chennai as well as in bangalore.question is there is erection or there is no completely

1 person likes this.
  5. revan

revan New IL'ite

No erection only less sperm count and motility; total sperm 15 millions and 4% rapid progression and 15% slow progression....:roll: