PCOS and Hypotyroid Very High Please help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by suryap88, Aug 5, 2015.

1. suryap88

suryap88 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am new to this forum. I was diagnonised for PCOS and Hypotyroidisn my TSH level is 83 currently and I have stated the medication for tyroid. Simultaneously my docter suggested for Ovulation induction treatment. Where I an going for regular folicular scans took climefine and HSG induction twice for ovulation.
    Please tell if if it is fine to trying to conceive when i have hypotyroidism ? or is this the procedure followed everywhere. Is there good chance of conceiving with hypotyroidism ?

2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Now a days Pcod and thyroid is very common cause for infertility.... So u don't worry about it. Once your thyroid and Pcod will control u will definitely get a pregnancy..
    You are talking a good treatment... This is common tretment for who are trying to get pregnant... So please follow you r doctor what ever they said... And take medication regularly don't neglect.

3. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

yeah its fine no need worry. im also pco's my frnd who are suffering with thyroid concieved but they have taken time meanwhile they used medicind.
    All the best :)

4. shilpakumari

shilpakumari New IL'ite

yes you have to take medicines regular.

5. suryap88

suryap88 New IL'ite

thanks all for the reply

6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Dont get pregnant till your thyroid is under control.I have been personally told by my doc that thyroid levels above 5 can cause early first trimester losses.Save yourself from this pain and be patient and wait for the medications to work.