Fever...Fasting and TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by aaroo, Aug 5, 2015.

1. aaroo

aaroo New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am a silent reader on IL. Writing this time as I am urgently in need of some opinion.

1. I have been suffering a lot from dust allergies and cold since many weeks now and started homeopathy meds for this a week ago..

2. Second time TTC since 2 months... This time used ovulation strips and timed it well as per gynaecs advice..

3. My colds aggravated may be due to homeopathy healing pattern and now 3 days ago I developed low grade fever.

My Naturopath friend advised me to go on a juice fasting and refrain from medicines at this point and I have been only on juices..today is my third day.

Now I am worried if that will effect my TTC!

I feel more fresh and less sick being only on Juices so far and taking enema and cleansing my system..

Fever is down and so are cold/cough symptoms..

I have been asked to continue to fast 2 more days till my natural hunger returns!! and then move to a fruit diet for a day and then to bland food and later to normal food..... But I am concerned about nourishment during these 5 days on juices..

Anyone with any experience please share and advice me...

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

I am always against any such dieting. These are not scientifically proven, so please stay away from all such crash diets!! Take your carbs, protein, fat and vitamins in required amount. You should be on a well balanced diet. Start mild work outs which will improve your immunity and keep you away from cough and cold