Had diagnostic Laproscopy what's next?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by nityak, Jul 28, 2015.

1. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I had diagnostic Laproscopy on last month June 12'2015.Didnt find any major issues drilled ovarians ,found few water bubbles.After that they askd me try for 3 mnths if im on regular periods.Previously my case was Irregular periods and infertility Used 6 mnths clofert.Now had lapro..

After lapo. my period got delayed 2 wks.So my question when i will ovulate when we can try for preg. :-(
    Im in confused state!!1

2. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Nithya
    you need to wait for 2-3 cycles to know whether the periods become regular or not. For some it gets regularised after D'lap.
    Since you have already taken Clofert for 6 months, and D'lap is normal, you will be put in next line of treatment after 2-3 cycles. So Don't worry.
    You will soon be blessed with a baby.
    Prema barani

3. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    are you going to Manjula anagani in hyd

4. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

hi Prema barani,
    thanks for your reply.doctor asked us to try 2-3 mnths thne come.. i want to get in these 2-3 mnthns only tips to get in these duration.?

5. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

hi vijjis
    its happend @ JJ hospital kalyan nagar,hyderabad - jeyanthi Reddy

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  6. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

after laproscopy ,im confused when you try for kids already this is second month.. already 1st period completed. getting tensed also.. :-(
    increasing weight also . :drowning

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Try not to put on unnecessary weight. Watch your diet and daily routine, give appropriate change to make you active.
    You can start TTC from the next cycle of lap. People say, you will have a clear window for 3-6 months post lap/hsg. Start trying without stress or tension. All the best.
    Baby dust to you.

8. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

Hi vasumathy
    Thanks for your reply,I read your many posts very inspiring to me .. I see good contributions in your posts.
    I have irregular periods previously doctor told me to try for 2-3 mnts so worried already 1 attempt is gone.
    can i do walking to maintaini weight and food habits also pls suggest as im in TTC

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nithya,
    Thanks.
    Walking is always good to our health. Make it fast walking to jogging in the early days of cycle and after ovulation, you can stick to walking.
    Always eat protein rich food. more fiber stuffs. Vegetables and fruits. nuts too. All these are good for general health. Avoid or reduce carbohydrate intake if you have to watch your weight gain.
    baby dust to you.

10. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

I got second period yestarday after laproscopy but bleeding is not free flow i didnt used pad also for whole day :-( :-( i have before irrgular periods that time my period is like this.. again i got harmonal imbalance??
    Im getting very disappointed ..crying alot wht to do ?why not getting after laproscopy also .?