High AMH

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by nekkanti, Jul 7, 2015.

1. nekkanti

nekkanti Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG]

What does indicate?

2. nekkanti

nekkanti Bronze IL'ite

I have got a HSG performed last month around 15th... For some reason, doctor asked me to be on oral contraceptive pills saying that I should not be pregnant in the month of HSG

3. Anbhu

Anbhu Silver IL'ite

It is not so. Even IUI have been performed just couple of days after HSG. Your high AMH, shows you are polysystic. (IMO) one of the advantage of pcos is high AMH. High AMH means you still have more follicles, so will respond well with low dose of medications for IVF. My AMH is ~50.

Sometime PCOS goes away with BCP pills. May be due to PCOS and resulting high AMH, doctor prescribed you BCP's.

4. nekkanti

nekkanti Bronze IL'ite

She said the oral contraceptive pills will also help lowering the high Leutenizing hormones in me.

5. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

the high amh correlates with pcos.Normally pcos ladies end up having many eggs during the stimulation but normally its all immature eggs.I would suggest using mild dose clomid to check how many eggs you produce and take it ahead with a good gynac.Pcos symptoms can be managed with exercise,ie weightloss and eating clean (getting rid of bakery items and white flour)