Ongoing IVF

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Saya83, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I am undergoing IVF treatment. I am just looking for any one who has undergone IVF in last few months. Just wanted to talk and share IVF story to make myself feel better. Let me know if anyone is out there like me.

2. manjuni

manjuni Junior IL'ite

Hi Saya83

I have undergone IVF last June'2014. I can help you possibly from my end.

3. sumi2

sumi2 Senior IL'ite

I had one in January 2015. Do you have any specific query or doubts? Can provide more information depending on your doubts..
    Best wishes for your IVF.

4. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@sumi2, @manjuni - thanks a lot for your reply. I did egg retrieval last week, but doc didn't transfer embryo. As I have a polip in uterus, which came bcs of the egg simulating hormone inj which I took. So I wil be going for FET.
    Is this fine? This month end they will be removing the growth. And next month beginning they will be transferring the embryo.

Since all others had transfer at the same time. I am worried about my case. I cannot afford one more treatment.

Can you give me some advice for a successful transfer.

Thanks a lot for your help dear. ..

5. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Saya,

Relax you have already crossed a milestone.The rest is just the transfer which is relatively an easy peasy procedure,if you have good bladder control.Its good that the doctor is removing the polyps,i have had polyps in the past and i do know it can effect implantation.The polyp removal procedure is also a simple procedure,a tad bit painful though,if they give you medication to dilate your cervix.
    Most imp part now is to relax now.There is nothing much you can do now,let god handle it all :)
    Good luck ahead,you can ping me if you need more info on both ivf and polyp removal.

6. janu10

janu10 New IL'ite

Hi saya!

I'm also an ivf patient. Had this frozen embryo transfer last month end. Waiting for the result. in fact fet's are better than the fresh one's. You can relax in the meantime. How much eggs were retrieved and what did your doctor said regarding your egg quality as well your husband's sperm?

all the best!!

7. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@jaden - thanks jaden. Is polyp removal is a painful process? Can u tell me how will they do it?
    I thought they will be giving anesthesia. Is it not?
    Thanks for you support dear.

8. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@janu10- all the best dear. When r u doing hpt? I am having 6 embryos with 7 & 8 cells on day 3. Doc said it's good. Do you have any idea?

9. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

HI ALL,

can u pls suggest good IVF in bangalore , im confused to choose

10. janu10

janu10 New IL'ite

yesterday i did hpt. it turned negative :( :( tomo have to go for beta hcg!! Dont know what will happen.