Ongoing IVF

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Saya83, Jul 2, 2015.

1. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Yes they will give you anesthesia,and you wont feel a thing.However i was given a medicine to dilate the cervix (they said since i havent had a pregnancy,its better to dilate it or otherwise it can cause injuries to the cervix)Not sure whether all the doctors use the same method.The dilation was pretty painful(hope not scaring you).Its like a mild labour situation if you are given one.The operation is easy peasy,you'll just feel a tad sore on the site.

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@PurpleSS - All the best for your treatment dear. I dont know any clinic in bangalore. Hope somebody else helps you out here.

3. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@Janu10 - Dont worry dear. We all are praying for you. Keep your fingers crossed and have faith in God. That much be a stupid HPT kit which gave you a wrong message.
    You are in our prayers.

4. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@Jaden - thanks a lot for the info. Anyways, i have come this far, so will travel the rest of the journey also, with all of your support. Do include me in your prayer.

5. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Friends,

We have started our IVF journey this month, after 3 pregnancy loss. We both are married for 5 years and ttc for past 2.5 years. I have PCOS.We both are following very healthy life style, organic food,yoga ,exercise etc. But nothing helped so for in case of conception. So we have undergone IUI. In the 6th time ,got positive result but turned out to be ecoptic. After 4 months,got positive but ends with biochemical pregnancy. Same thing after 2 months. Though ,all my scan,blood results are perfect i cant continue my pregnancy so far. So doctors suggested to go for IVF. I am on birth control pills. Egg retrieval and remaining things are in the row.
    We both are very much confident in what we are doing. I Need some positive things, prayers and support from you all.

Rgds,
    Indumathi

6. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@indumathi1985- i can understand your situation now. Have faith in God. This time you will be definitely blessed. You are in my prayers. Take care

7. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@indumathi1985 Loads of Baby dust to you, I wish you join due date club sooon...:)

8. indumathi1985

@saya83- Thank you so much.

9. indumathi1985

@msms- Thank you very much

10. indumathi1985

Right now am taking ovasitol- for good egg heath, coq10, baby aspirin for blood flow, prenatal vitamins for past 3 years. Doing yoga alternative days, Everyday walking for 30 min, acupunture every week. Fruits, vegetables everyday. Almost my husband is also following the same life style.
    Do i need to do something more while preparing for ivf. Please suggest.

rgds,
    indumathi