Need reference to good geneticist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by chaithrashreeps, May 30, 2015.

1. chaithrashreeps

chaithrashreeps New IL'ite

Hello,

I am aged 35, and have been married for 3 years, and unfortunately had 2 miscarriages in 2 years (lost a baby girl for hydrops fetalis in 7th month earlier, and lost a baby boy due to polyhydroaminios (and other complications such as fetal lordosis) in 8th month last week). We are completely distraught, and buoyed down :( :(

Our gynecologist, is suggesting seeing a geneticist in Bangalore. Both my husband's and my individual karyotyping has been done, and is perfectly normal. We had done fetal karyotyping (aminiocentosis) during the second pregnancy and found balanced Robertsonian Translocation (carrier) in the report.

I and my husband have not been previously related in any of ours hereditary lineage.

Can somebody suggest a good geneticist in Bangalore, who is a good listener and able to respond to some of our basic queries?

Thanks
    Chaithra

2. chaithrashreeps

chaithrashreeps New IL'ite

My gynec is referring Dr. Meenakshi Bhat. Anybody has any past experiences with this doc or any other doc in Bangalore, please share their inputs....
    Thanks
    Chaithra