very confused! doesnt know what to do....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugugiri2010, May 27, 2015.

1. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi buddies need ur help...

I am married from 2010... suffering from pcos, never had a regular periods. after 1 year started TTCing but did not conceive...

6 months of clomid cycle
    6 months with pregnyl injections
    dis hsg and found one blocked tube
    did laproscopy to unblock.
    after an year again did hsg and shocked to see the block still there.
    followed vegan diet , reduced weight , but nothing helped....

Did conceive twice initially after my first hsg test.. but both ended in a chemical pregnancy.

was in UK for an year, unable to take treatment... came in last November here and started treatment again... doing IUI now...

since my left tube is blocked , i can do iui only when it ovulates on right...5 months of treatment , 2 iui cycle.. both failed... am very stressed out dont know what to do.

My doctor does IUI only after they confirm ovulation in scan... i feel that will be too late for egg to get fertilized. its a big hospital and they rarely allows me to c doctor.. always the nurse take the files inside to doctor.. am getting irritated by this system..

going to gym regularly and following diet ...but after all this am not sure whether i will be able to conceive naturally...

please suggest me what to do...

2. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hey sugugiri2010,

You did laproscopy to unblock tubes....

Usually they do HSG to check if there is any tubal blocks,

During HSG , they pass a dye to check for tubal blocks and also to check if uterus is positioned correctly

If any block found, the dye which will be passed will unblock the tubes

That's how it was done for me

I'm surprised to hear that laproscopy was done for tubal blocks

Have you taken all hormonal tests like thyroid, prolcatin, FSH, LH etc- hope you must have

Apart from yours , how about your DH's side- has he also taken tests from his side

Btw is the tubal block still there...?

3. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

I would suggest to get dna fragmentation of sperm checked out.There are studies wherein dna >30percent causing early first trimester losses.Also do try and find out a good reproductive endocrinologist to rule out hormonal imbalance and other parametres like amh,fsh,lh.

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi ramya

thanks for ur reply...
    HSG is just an xray to find out blocks.. i did that and confirmed cornual block.. so i did laparoscopy to remove those tissues(blocks).. i have done all test... my LH is elevated as i have pcos... with medication now on control.

MY DH has done all test.. and everything is fine on his side

5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Jaden, thanks for ur reply...

hope ur answer may helpme...

6. goldengirl826

goldengirl826 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sugugiri,
    i truly understand your pain. Me on TTC journey for 3 years with no success. Never had a miscarriage...nothing at all.
    All my hormone tests came out fine and my H count is good. However have to do HSG. still i feel very bad when people give you some lame tips.
    Its like each and everyone on the street want to know if "there is any happy news".
    go every saturday and pray to krishna.
    Have a boiled egg every day or try drinking aloe vera juice etc etc...
    More than the treatment, it is actually the people who irritate me.

3 people like this.
  7. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

ya dear right said....

something that irritates me more is when people say go to this temple do this pariharam, pray god this way, everyone asks to pray different gods... initially i followed everything... now i said to myself enough is enough!... i will pray my fav god in my own way....as i always used to do earlier....

do hsg , it may help u... am sure.....

1 person likes this.
  8. designed4women

designed4women New IL'ite

Hi Goldengirl826,

I know what you're talking about. I'm currently working with a lot of women who're trying to conceive and I hear similar stories from a lot of women. As for people, you must not give into the 'advices' and 'questions'. It's gets more difficult, usually the burden of conceiving also comes on woman, because our society tends to think that usually woman is at fault if couples is childless. That's why, as one of the ladies in the thread suggested, a basic seminogram is a must, esp when a couple is trying to conceive.

Also, you must know that when you're under stress, your body responds differently.

It also has significant impact on your menstrual cycles, that;s why you might be seeing spots and unusual flows. However, if your cycles are very irregular, then you might want to see a gynecologist. Thyroid and PCOS have become one of the most recurring reasons in more than 80% women nowadays.

As for TTC, have you considered that you might be timing your intercourse wrong? Do you know, a US based research paper even says that one in every two couples don't conceive because of wrong timing and they actually don't have any fertility issues at all. Because of wrong timing, many of them end up taking fertility treatments, which doesn't help unless you have an intercourse at the time of ovulation. And I understand it's difficult, because in india we don't have ways of finding the exact time of ovulation (except calender method, which is inaccurate), and going for scans each time is tedious and expensive.

9. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

One of my co sister have this same problem. She met all doctors. Finally she got pregnant after 7 years of her marriage. But unfortunately she got aborted. Then within a year she again got pregnant and blessed with a girl baby @2010, now she have boy baby (25 Days)

She have the same problem, which you have. But she conceived naturally with medical support.

If you wants to Consult the Gyn:

Dr. G. Suguna,
    Suguna Hospital,
    Erode Road,
    Tiruchengode - 637211

You can visit her. She is well experienced and you can discuss with her about all your doubts. I saw many ladies in this hospital like your problem with babies. So don't worry!

Consulting fees less than 100 Rupees, Scan will be done by her in direct. So she can explain you what problem you have and final solution.

Near LIJO good lodge available for accommodation with veg food.

10. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

thanks for ur reply...

am happy that u have made such efforts to help me out.. but my main problem is i cant travel to outstations for treatment, bcoz of my husband's profession...

anyway will keep this in mind...if needed will give a try.