Need your inputs - TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shann, May 6, 2015.

1. shann

shann New IL'ite

Hi all,

Hope everyone are doing great. I am staying in USA. Me and my husband are planning for a baby and trying since January. I still see no luck. I just wanted to list out my questions here and need your answers so that I can make sure I am trying all my level best. My cycle is 28 Days. I have already had a consulting with gynecologist here in USA and advised to take follic acid tab and vit d tablets since my vit d level is 11. I am not using ovulation predictor kits yet. We generally have intercourse on fertile days 12,14,16 based on her inputs. I do notice my cervical mucus changes. Apart from these I generally get breast pain 4 to 6 days before my menstruation time. When I think about breast pain
    - am I ovulating that late as I read breast pain is one of the symptoms of ovulation?
    - anything am I wrong here?
    - do I need to consult a doctor at this time to really check my ovulation Or can I keep trying for sometime then plan for a visit?

Can you pen down your suggestions and thoughts on my questions. It would be of great help.

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi

its been just 5 months u started TTC... so nothing to worry.. u can try for 1 year and then if dint conceive consult doctor...

Here are Tips for TTC:

1.have IC on every alternate days starting from day 10 to day 18
    (why day 10... gap in IC will lead to too much of dead sperms.. so if u have IC in day 10 then for day 12 he will be generated with good sperms,so it will help u.
    why till day 18... sometimes ovulation may delay.. so its better to have till day 18)
    2.lay down for 1/2 an hour in bed after IC.
    3.do lot of fore play , because u need to be lubricated well before he goes i n
    4.consume lots of water.. it help to make ur cervical mucus thin which is very essential for the sperm to travel
    5.be stress free and enjoy making love....
    6. have 7 hours of sleep.
    7.take protein rich foods.
    8. take prenatal supplements
    9.Eat healthy foods.. greens, veggies, fruits,nuts....
    10.do exercise

hope it helps u.... lots of baby dust!
    Take care

1 person likes this.
  3. vibimolu

vibimolu Senior IL'ite

Useful info Sugugiri2010

4. shann

shann New IL'ite

Thanks Sugugiri2010 for sharing your inputs. Anyone can answer with respect to breast tenderness and ovulation symptoms?

5. sudshe

sudshe New IL'ite

Hi am 34 yrs .just planning to conceive from past 5 months due to various reasons in the past.my past 6 months period varied from 28 to 33 days.my LMP was 28 days. Its be 34 days now and didn't get a period yet .I did a home preg test today morning and its negative.anyone has any suggestions or advice .I thought of consulting a good gyneo please suggest doctors near by Porur.