Ovalution Calender

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Pratts, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Pratts

Pratts Senior IL'ite

HI guys,

Request your help with my queries below regarding ovalution calender.. In order to get the fertile period it requires few details and am little confused about..

1. First day of my last periods : Is it the first we spot the blood or after properly had periods. Usually after marriage i get few red spots some two days before and only after that i get properly.

2. Last day of ur last periods : Is it generally 5th day from first.. ? Again few times it get over in 4 days and few times 5 days..

3. Menstrual period : Is it the last time the cycle time or in generally.. Usually before mrg it used to be exactly 28 days.. after mrg again 30 or 35 or 28 days..

So plz help me with the correct details that i shud include..

2. sricielo108

sricielo108 New IL'ite

Hi Pratts,
    I'm also started ttc this year.
    First day of the period is when you get your actual periods not spotting. I got spotting few times but my gyn told that it is due to the pcod I had. I took medication suggested by my gyn and its stopped after that.
    Last day of the period - Is when your periods stopped for real? For me also sometimes period stops on the 4th day. I think that it is normal.
    I'm not sure I understood ur 3rd point.
    Please don't get confused by all this. I was in the same boat as yours two months ago. then I stopped searching in internet and digging deep to understand all this. Sometime they say ignorance is a bliss. I bought ovulation strips from amazon.com and BB thermometer. Try to measure the temperature as soon as you wake up without getting up from the bed. and measure the fertile window thru strips. I do it in the morning one week after my periods stopped. Mine is irregular periods so my ovulation day varies each month. Dont stress too much on this. Everything ll fall into place when times comes. Good luck.. :)