no health problems.....not able to conceive for past 3 years!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by goldengirl826, Apr 6, 2015.

1. goldengirl826

goldengirl826 Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    right from day one of my marriage, we have been TTC. And its been 3 years. have visited n number of doctors, all of them say, you will get pregnant within three months. Just be calm!!!!and all usual tests
    NO thyroid
    No PCOS
    No blocked tubes
    Healthy sperms
    Good egg quality
    And i am just 25. I feel i am running out of time. Everyone thought i will conceive immediately since i am getting married at such a young age. Most of my buddies who are my age are pregnant.
    For past 6 months have been trying out ayurvedic medicines. But no BFP. I even tried 3 cycles of Femera tablets (clomid). I ovulate, but i am unable to conceive.
    My husband does not want to try IUI or IVF. i have done most of the poojas (rahu-ketu in kalastri, sathynarayan vrat, ganesh pooja, sani pooja.....etc)
    Am a housewife, so i just keep wondering, why am i unable to conceive. this drives me nuts. I get depressed or vent my anger at my H. He supports me in TTC journey, other times he gets dejected. Sometimes i do envy my friend's daughter. i don;t know the next step....during my period days, the whole environment in the house will be gloomy. I am not able to express my thoughts well here, however i just don;t understand the problem.
    i have no idea...why its not happening.

2. nandhinir

nandhinir New IL'ite

Hi..Just seen ur post..similar problem I have except I started being at home recently.
    Keeping fingers crossed, almost you have expressed all my issues,

3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I am sorry to hear about your troubles.
    You fall in the category of 'unexplained infertility'. Have you consulted a reproductive endocrinologist? At your age, you have many options.
    First of all, try not to get stressed. It is easier said than done, but this will not help your TTC efforts. I am sure you are following a healthy lifestyle: diet and proper exercise. Try to talk your husband into following the doctors' advice. If you have no male factor issues, then IUI is an option and is not as invasive as IVF.
    In the meantime, track your ovulation through temping or OPKs, and keep trying. Wish you all the best.

4. priyacutie

priyacutie New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am in the same boat ,got married in 2013 trying desperately for past 6 months . Everything looks fine still not getting pregnant, my DH's sister got married 2 months back and she is now pregnant

Tried to stay calm and keeping stress away but its not that easy :( , Good luck lot of baby dust .

5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi op,

1.U said u dont have blocks... how did u find that? Did u do hsg? If not do it asap.
    2. how is cervical mucus?... that is very mandatory for the sperm to get in...if that is not good or as expected... try preseed sperm friendly lubricant.
    3. Try doing a lap , which can help u bring out the issues, which cant be know just by scan.. it can help u..speak to ur gyne.
    4.No matter u r overweight or not.. try going to gym... just half an hour of daily workout can help u conceive.(miracles have happened to my friends and cousins)
    5. try having IC regularly, u will be doing that probably.. but still try to have from day 10 to day 20...every alternative day.

lots of baby dust....

6. goldengirl826

@Sugugiri
    thanks a lot for the tips
    1) nope not HSG...doctor i was too young to have blocked tubes. when i checked with the doctor, i was 24.
    2)yep using preseed
    3)lap...doctor did not suggest that.
    4) have to do that...
    HOw much does it cost for a Lap and HSG in india?

7. Ritika22Batra

Ritika22Batra New IL'ite

[TABLE="width: 414"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl63, width: 414"]Hi , one of my very close friend was also facing a lot of issues in concieving. They recently consulted Dr Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and Ivf centre and are currently undergoing the treatment.They are very happy with the support that they are getting from Dr Sonia Malik and her team and I would definitely recommend you to visit Southend Fertility and Ivf centre.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

8. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

No try for HSG. Ask docTor to do hsg. We can't find through pressing, r else change d doc.. R u in chennai. If so go prasanthi chetpet. Within one day dey wil help u out. But more expense.
    It depends upon the hospital for lap. Min 25 max 60

9. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi....

i suggest u do HSG... 24 yrs is not too young.. i have seen ladies doing at 21... if u r married and did not conceive for a year, u can go for it....even i did hsg at 24...

believe me... HSG increases ur fertility...i tried 2 yrs with no luck and i conceived the very next cycle i did hsg..i do have a similar experience with ppl whom i suggested for hsg...so try it.

u will be super fertile after an hsg.. trust me...

if u did not conceive in the next 6 months after doing hsg , then go for lap.

hsg will cost around 3000 to 4000 INR ... lap will cost u 25000 - 50000.. depending upon the hospital...

10. goldengirl826

@lat13 and @sugugiri thanks a lot for those tips
    sure will definitely go for HSG.
    I checked in chennai (Aakash fertility centre) and did some preliminary tests there. Everything came out normal.
    Right now in Hyderabad. will do HSG.