Need advice please ....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pumpkin01, Mar 30, 2015.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hello All,

I had a miscarriage last week, in the 10+ week it started with spotting I rushed to the A & E and they confirmed there is no heart beat :( and the growth shows development of only 6/7 weeks.....they also found UTI ......the midwife asked to come next week for the scanning but before that I lost the baby with lots of cramp without any medicine :(:( . I have got no [COLOR=#009900 !important]symptoms[/COLOR] of pregnancy now.

To take my mind of I want to start some sort of exercise but fear I might harm my body so wanted to know how soon we can start the exercise. At the moment I am doing the activities that I was doing before miscarriage.

2. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

You should not do exercises as it causes internal bleeding. Talk to your doctor that when can you start doing exercises.

1 person likes this.
  3. pumpkin01

Thanks Swasha.... I will.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@pumpkin01 sorry on your loss.hugs. allow your body to heal before you do any exercise. keep it simple. listen to music, go for walks and watch some comedy shows to divert your mind.

5. pumpkin01

Thank you @Shanvy mam, trying to do but it's becoming hard........ before I could share my good news with you all it became a bad news ....... I couldn't believe first that I could conceive naturally.......was so happy but my happiness didn't last long :(