PCOS is Depressing.....!!!! HELP needed.....!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sapnasundari, Mar 29, 2015.

1. sapnasundari

sapnasundari New IL'ite

HI... I am 29yrs old and diagnosed to have PCOS 3 months back... I have been put on metformin 850mg twice a day by my gynaecologist. Actually i was not overweight or any thing... I was 60kgs and my height 5' 4". I had gained just 5kgs over a period of 1yr. my gynac told me to take these med and lose weight .

I have lost 5 kgs in 2months and back to my previous weight. She told me that she ll induce ovulation by giving clomid a drug for inducing ovulation from 3rd to 7th day of my cycle and had a scan on the 11day. there were multiple follicles and on the 13day she give me hcg injections for rupture of follicles and asked us to have regular intercourse.
    But even after doing everything religiously my urine pregnancy test came out to be neg. today is the 30th day of my cycle and I am feeling so depressed....

Its been 4yrs since we r married even though we r trying since 1yr now. and nothing. I had a ectopic 4yrs back which was accidental preg. i lost my left tube to it.

its so depressing to ... after all this , after not being obese, after losing weight...I don't know wat went wrong. why am i not pregnant. there is no logical answer to this and my brain is not ready to accept what has happened . I am feeling tourtured.

When i didn't want to get preg i had an ectopic wit a accidental preg and now i am trying so much and nothing.... and there is no answer for it too...

please someone out there help me. tell me what to do next. I am clueless.

Sapna sundari

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

This is totally out of left field, but have you considered meditation?

I'd aim for 30 minutes after waking up, 30 minutes before sleep.

My periods used to be quite irregular, but after meditation, it is coming to balance.

Perhaps meditation may be the answer. Just start with baby steps, i.e. 5 minutes, then 10, etc, etc.

Others will give valuable advice.

3. sapnasundari

sapnasundari New IL'ite

Thank you for the reply. I have read the other post by ladies with similar problems everyone says keep clam and be positive. But I am not able to do it. can anybody suggest...

becoz all i can think is about getting pregnant ...

4. Subha2309

Subha2309 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Suggest you to consult Dr.Vimala - Homeopathic Dr. in T.Nagar, Chennai. She is quite old and experienced. Her treatment proves effective for PCOS related infertility. Few others in IL have also written about her.

Her place is near Madley road subway, around 5 mins walk from T.Nagar Busstand. Ph. No. 9381026405;

Best wishes.

5. sapnasundari

sapnasundari New IL'ite

Thanks a ton.. will surely think about it.

6. hope4peace

hope4peace Senior IL'ite

@sapnasundari

I was in the same sitituation as you for past 2 years,struggling with pcos.
    I have gone for 3 clomid cycles & my 3rd was success & now preg 3 mnths. So dont lose hope

Relax and soon you will be blessed with a lo :)
    I consulted Dr.Nirmala Jayashankar from Apollo first med. She is really good. May be you can see her

7. sapnasundari

sapnasundari New IL'ite

OH..... thatz great to know... congratulations on the baby.. I think this positive attitude really has a influence on preg... becoz nothing else seems to be working... thats what i admiring.. being positive abt the whole thing. lets c how it works..

1 person likes this.
  8. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Op.

Do not worry... there are so many ppl in IL suffering from PCOS....since u had an ectopic pregnancy... there are possibilities dat u have tubal defects. have u done HSG test.. if not go for it....initially u will have such pressure... everyone here has faced the same...things will turn out to be positive one day... Take care.. eat healthy, do regular exercise....do IC regularly

9. Srijanair

Srijanair New IL'ite

Hi.... I was diagnosed with Pcos 8 months after marriage... I was not overweight but my periods were about a week late each month n very painful....after 8 months of taking metformin I became pregnant and gave birth to a healthy boy,,,, so don't lose hope and stay positive.... If you are a religious person, practice chanting santanagopala mantra.... It proved effective for me.... Stay strong God bless...

10. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Op,

ectopic pregnancy denotes tubal problem. there may be blocks which is not letting u from getting pregnant. did u do an hsg test, u have ur right tube... if it is clear and patent then u can fall pregnant if u ovulate on right. TTC is tiresome but just fight dont lose hope...

I am on my TTC journey for almost 4.5 yrs... PCOS, not over weight, on diet for 3 years... tried almost everything. left tubal block, right tube partial block. now on acupuncture... so keep fighting try all possible ways stay positive.