IVFs 2015 !!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by MayaMadhav, Mar 26, 2015.

1. MayaMadhav

MayaMadhav New IL'ite

Hello Ladies, let us share our experiences on the IVF cycles we go through in 2015.. Anyone who is into an IVF cycle or planning for a IVF in 2015 can share your thoughts and experiences through this thread..

Firstly, here's my TTC story.. I've been trying to conceive for the past 4 years (from the time we got married).. having PCOS n very low deposits of endometriosis... done laproscopy last May 2014.. 3 IUI's failed after that.. last cycle Mini/Natural IVF done.. Pregnancy test (b/hcg) came positive with a lesser value 25 on my 15th day post ET.. but after 48 hours the value came down to 15 instead of multiplying.. doc asked to stop the progestrone supplements so that periods will come in next 2 days.. in past 4 years I've not even got a positive sign in a single cycle... this was the first time, which ended up like this.. Planning for another Mini IVF the very next cycle itself.. Having hope, but at the same time a little tensed..

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@MayaMadhav - All the best for your ttc journey. Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust. Just a small query, what is mini IVF? how is it different from normal IVF?:confused2:

3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@MayaMadhav: What is Natural IVF? hearing for the first time shakehead

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Think she is referring to a short cycle vs. Long cycle protocol :)

5. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

6. Amani83

Amani83 New IL'ite

hi ladies

Anyone getting Ivf treatment in this nov 2015?

7. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @amani. I am going my ivf from this December. All the best to you .

8. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

@mayamadhav. I have experienced the same in my IUI cycles twice, like my beta hcg was 32 on day 30 and got down to 3 after 2 days. Second time at 7 and came down below 5 . Doctors doesn't know the exact reason. Now am planning to go for IVF in this cycle. Hope you got positive result after this. Pls share your experience after this . Because I can't find any reason for this and am bit confused , just want to clear before going for IVF.