sperm is coming out even after lying down with pillow for 30 min

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vanicha, Mar 22, 2015.

1. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

sperm is coming out even after lying down with pillow for 30 min

does it mean sperm is not having enough movement?

can i use fingers deep into vagina to put back the sperm that comes out ?

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

@vanicha....The human body is created such that the vagina and cervix accomodates only a certain percentage of the sperms. As long as the sperm has entered into the cervix region, they find a way to travel up stream.

Yes, some part of the sperms will flow out and convert to liquid. Dont get too worried about that.

Main thing is not to go in for a through wash immediately after ejalucation or stand up immediately..coz that beats gravity :)

1 person likes this.
  3. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Hi Vanicha,

Even I had a similar problem after my abortion last year. Apart from semen leaking out, my vagina used to be very dry and irritable. I used to feel burning sensation while having IC and it was so bad that DH also used to feel difficult to penitrate.

I had visited patanjali clinic where the doctor prescribed me Aloes Compound and Stri Rasayan Vati. After taking it, now my cervix is pretty moist and it is much comfortable to have IC. The leakage has also stopped for the past 2 cycles. Give it a try if you feel its worth.

Baby dust to you.....

4. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Thank you for your reply @wantmyangel @Winipooh

Hi All,

We got married for an year now and trying for pregnancy. During this jan 2015 we started our treatments and found the following.

Did HSG and found tubes are patent and taken blood test to confirm the Progestrone, LH, Thyroid, Estrogen, prolactin and everything was normal.

however i am having irregular periods and heavy bleading :(

Found my husband is having 70% Morphology, 25 million sperm count, 45% Active and slowly progressive motility, Normal viscosity and normal liquification during first time semen analysis and they said asthenospermia

70% Morphology, 55 million sperm count, 30% Active and slowly progressive motility High viscosity and >2 hour liquification during second time semen analysis and they said asthenospermia with high visocity

70% Morphology, 30 million sperm count, 20% Active and slowly progressive motility High viscosity and >1 hour liquification during second time semen analysis and they said asthenospermia with high visocity

My husband is taking Paternia XT Tablest & Multiminerals tables for last one month and the result was same like 1 & 2 during the 3rd time we took after taking tablets.

He is also eating nuts, butter fruit, fruits and watermelon.

We are planning for an IUI, kindly suggest is it good to go or we need to wait till it get increased motility, normal visocity and liquification?

1 person likes this.
  5. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

one quick question, my Dh have low motility and getting treated...

does that a reason for sperm coming out after IC? still i lie down 30 minutes with pillows :(

6. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

op,
    The seminal fluid contains few other things in addition to sperms (example enzymes that help the sperms survive). After IC, the spermatozoa will swim towards the intended target (egg) and the rest of the fluid will come out. It doesn't matter if you lie with pillow for 30 minutes or 30 hours. The fluid will come out eventually. Hope this helps

1 person likes this.
  7. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

@vanicha : IUI is suits if husband count is less. it worked fr my friend with same issue dnt wry wish u all the best

2 people like this.
  8. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@vanicha,

Try lifting your legs up for 10 mins after IC . but dont raise it too high as this may also cause sperms to come out

Again like everyone said its normal for some sperms to come out,

Stay in horizontal position after IC and dont go to washroom or clean or stand up after IC

1 person likes this.
  9. Prableen

Prableen New IL'ite

If it goes through your tummy, your body welcomes them

10. daksh

daksh Silver IL'ite

Teejay explained it well, the sperms would swim up toward the cervix. But the seminal fluid (fluid to support and nourish the sperm) is still going to be down there in the vaginal opening and will spill once you get up and moving.

1 person likes this.