HPT shows pregnant but no symptoms of pregnancy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ramyab28, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Ramyab28

Ramyab28 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I got married 2 years back. After marriage i got to know that i have pcos and i have problem in tubes. Seven months back i had ovarian drill and my tubes were cleared. This month my HPT shows that i am pregnant but i have no symptoms of pregnancy other than tender breasts. Now I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant. Next week i have first appointment with the doctor. I just wanted to know that this is normal? I am worried about not having symptoms like nausea..

2. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy.. it is not compulsory that u must have pregnancy symtoms. For some ladies symtoms may start in 2nd trimister.. some may enjoy their pregnancy without any symtoms. Every lady is unique. With the same lady each pregnancy may differ.. so stop worrying and relax. have a safe and healthy pregnancy :wave

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy.I had almost no symptoms for first few weeks. It's completely normal not to have symptoms. Relax. Take rest and take care.

4. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

i am currently 7 weeks pregnant and I had no symptoms.. so dont stress about this and enjoy your pregnancy! Congratulations!

1 person likes this.
  5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

@MrsBV
    Congrats. Enjoy your motherhood journey.

6. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

@ramyab28....there is no need to have symptoms at all through the first few weeks. SOme have symptoms from week 4, some from 7 and some really lucky ones none in the first trimester and only in the second trimester.

I got my first symptom of pregnancy only in week 11, so dont worry. Enjoy the feeling of being pregnant and best wishes for a peaceful and smooth journey.

7. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

@blackbeauty84 @Winipooh - Congratulations on your pregnancy!

8. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi this is normal! For me I felt pregnancy symptoms from 25 days itself in my first pregnancy! That time my UPT is Weakly Positive. And for my Friend she felt symptoms only at her 5th month. So this is normal only! Dont worry about this!