Qustions during 2WW

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by nosheen, Mar 15, 2015.

1. nosheen

nosheen New IL'ite

Hi,

there are so many questions that come in mind while 2WW. I have tried to put down some of mine which are both naive and useful.

No doctor can help you in getting the answers, these are more like daadi ma ke nuskhe.

1. Does sleeping position after sex helps in conceiving faster. I mean if follicle monitoring show that right ovary is participating in ovulation this time, then will sleeping on right side helps in getting sperms faster in right tube?

2. What should we avoid in food. I know pineapple and papaya should be avoided. What else can help in increasing chances of conception?

3. what body postures to be avoided for sitting?

4. which Exercise increase chances?

5. After sex, how long should we avoid using bathroom? Should your bladder be full or empty during sex?

Any other information you can tell will be helpful.

2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Avoid eating tulsi and lemon rice as it has the qualities of contraceptive

3. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

HI nosheen ,

1. sleeping position and so are just myths dear, dont believe on that.

2.Not mandatory to avoid anything dont take anything in high quantity. for eg, if u like mango, u can take two three pieces, its dangerous only when u sit and eat 2-3 mango at the same time.

3. Sitting position: am not sure what u mean to ask

4. You can do yoga.safe and good even during pregnancy

5. if possible lay down after sex, but if u r not comfortable with that u can lay 1/2 an hour. i used to empty the bladder before sex, but am not sure how its going to help in getting pregnant. i feel uncomfortable with full bladder

4. Anya22

Anya22 New IL'ite

Hi,

1. Sleeping position doesn't matter much. But, if you know right, it doesn't hurt to try sleeping on right.
    2. Actually, pineapple core is good for implantation. We usually throw it away. But, there are more studies supporting that enzyme called bromelain in core helps. You can google it.I usually take from ovulation for five days. It doesn't taste great though. Try avoiding very spicy foods, if you are not already used to it.
    3. Not sure
    4. Walking and any mild exercise is ok. Avoid abdominal crunch exercises.
    5. Full bladder is not going to help. It will be uncomfortable and the whole thing stressful, which is not good for swimmers.

Hope it helps. Good luck.