Need support to prepare for FET

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sindhu25, Mar 12, 2015.

1. sindhu25

sindhu25 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am here with again a fresh ivf failure, got a negative beta yesterday. Since it is my third failure I am in so much pain. Planing to go through FET but now I feel like I am not fortunate to have success in getting pregnant. Atleast I am lucky to have a supportive husband and I feel so sorry for him to disappoint him everytime. I know it's not in my hands but I feel guilty. Hope god hears my prayers soon. Please let me know If I could do anything to prepare myself for the next cycle.

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@sindhu25 - Sorry for you dear, but don't worry this too will pass soon. You will always be in my prayer. Take care and don't loose hope. God is just testing our patience. He will bless us soon.

Don't take any tension, eat lots of healthy food, include fruits and veggies. On of my IL friend (@MrsBV) has suggested that if we drink saunf water everyday, its good. It has worked for her. (Need to soak saunf overnight and water and drink that water in the morning)

Also avoid microwaved food. My Doc suggested it. Take care. hugsmiley

3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@Saya83,

Is Saunf good when TTC?

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sindhu,

This is what I did and my FET clicked

1. Took protinex twice a day with milk. Protein improves chances of implantation.
    2. Took 2 servings of veggies and two serving of fruits and s bowl of curd everday. Thus us in addition to protenix
    3. No to microwave food.
    4. Went for 30 minute walk everyday.
    5. Watched lot if comedy movies to keep stress at bay.
    6. Continued to work and did all housework during 2ww. Forgot I had ET.

The above helped me succeed. During my previous failed cycles I was on bed rest, kept counting symptoms what not. Take it easy and forget u had ET. Success will knock.knivk ur

5. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@RamyaHari2009 - This was suggested by one of our fellow IL friend. She has taken it during her 2WW and it helped her. Though I don't have any personal experience with it.
    It seems it makes your body cool.

But avoid it if you are not confident and let me know if it is otherwise as I am taking it now.thinkingsmiley

6. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@Saya83,

I'm not sure about Saunf and i'm not having it.

7. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@RamyaHAri2009 - Thanks dear for letting me know. :)

8. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

@sindhu25:
    I am sorry to hear about your difficult time!!!
    If I may suggest some tips for a healthy life and higher success rate:
    1. Cut down on refined carbs and refined sugar as much as possible (if possible eliminate them completely and gradually)
    2. Reduce your intake of tea/coffee
    3. Eat as much raw vegetables and fruits as you can (washed well and cut into tiny pieces, can be had as salad; in case of salad use yogurt as dressing and not anything refined; if not, you can prepare juice)
    4. Keep yourself stress free (All of our lives are imperfect. Enjoying our life through imperfection is necessary to keep us out of stress. When you are very stressed, remember to breathe like a baby. Full fledged breathing from your nostrils to the end of your stomach just 10 times in a day, is sufficient)
    5. Stay away from negativity. When you have a negative/depressing/disappointing thought, replace it with a positive thought/something that made you feel positive.
    6. Pray. When you pray, pray with a stubborn and strong belief that God will give you what you are asking for. Take sufficient time to picture your success as many times as possible and believe that your success is happening and it will happen.

My prayers and best wishes are with you!

9. sindhu25

sindhu25 New IL'ite

@saya83, thank you for advise. I will try to do as mentioned by you. Please let me know what is saunf since I have no idea about it. Can I find it in any indian grocers? Thank you

10. sindhu25

sindhu25 New IL'ite

Hi radha,

Many thanks for you suggestions. I was never on bed rest for my previous transfers. This time I will try be take more protiens. Thanks