Need support to prepare for FET

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sindhu25, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@Sindhu25 - Just hold on dear, I was just having a discussion with RamyaHari2009 and were not confident about taking Saunf. @MrsBV has advised this, and it has worked for her. Unfortunately she is not online now. We will wait for her for more details on this. Saunf is Fennel seeds and yes you will get it in all grocery shops.

@MrsBV - Dear please give some advise on this. So sorry for bothering you. :(

2. sindhu25

sindhu25 New IL'ite

@sparkle, thank you for sharing such a valuable tips. Surely will try to follow them. Since I was very positive for me last transfer which did not work, now I only have negative thoughts what if this will not work . Will try to be positive tho. Thank you

1 person likes this.
  3. sindhu25

sindhu25 New IL'ite

@saya83, thank you for getting back to so fast. So kind of you for letting me know. Thankyou

4. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

@sindhu25 - having soaked fennel seeds water (overnight) is just one of the many old wives tale that I heard and used during my ivf. You can definitely try this during your 2ww but as others suggested you will also have to follow a good and healthy diet, stay stress free and be positive to increase your chances.

On a separate note, has your doctor been able to conclude the reason behind failed FET? have you undergone additional tests after your first failed IVF? have u spoken to ur doc to understand how you can proceed further?

take care and wishing you sticky baby dust!

5. sindhu25

sindhu25 New IL'ite

@MrsBV, thank you for your advise. Do I have to take them only during 2ww or can I start using them now. Planning to have FET next month .

Had a counselling with my doc 10 days back. My first fresh transfer was a positive but could find any thing on scan at 6 weeks and after 6 weeks they could see a sac but said it could not be a normal pregnancy and forced me to d&c. Then did a FET which did not work (no frozen left). At that time my doc asked me to do PGA on embryo and do a frozen transfer instead of a fresh. But we are really not intrested doing that. They says it might be some genetical prob with embryos since they are AA quality . They had all kinds of test again on me and d but they said everything was normal. Their only thought was some genetically disorder or problem with embryos and advising us to do it now atleast. We are still thinking on it. To be frank we are agian planning a regular FET without PGD.