IVF opinion please.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by newentry, Mar 4, 2015.

1. newentry

newentry Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am suffering from endometriosis and now want to go for agressive treatment now. Anyone have any recommendation for any good fertiltiy /ivf speciallist. i have already went to dr Sarita Kapoor with [COLOR=#009900 !important]no result[/COLOR] at all.
    Any suggestions please?

2. tripletsmom

tripletsmom New IL'ite

Hi,
    You are looking for doctors from which place? I can suggest my own doctor (I conceived via IVF) who is very good, but this is in India- Kerala.

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can you please let me know the detail of the hospital and the doctor who performed your IVF? we are trying naturally but not yet succeded...can you please help? How was your experience and success rate? what charges do they charge?

1 person likes this.
  4. tripletsmom

tripletsmom New IL'ite

I went to Lakshmi hospital in Ernakulam. Doctor Tity Chacko. I do not know the exact percentage, but he is very good and I am sure has close to 70% success rate. I went there on recommendation of a friend, she also conceived after many attempts at many other places before. I have triplets, now 3 years old. They charged Rs95,000/- for the IVF.(only!) But I had severe OHSS and triplet pregnancy required hospital bedrest, NICU etc. so my total expenses came close to Rs.6 lakhs.
    Hope this helps. Any other details you require, please ask.
    All the best!

5. manuaggarwal

manuaggarwal Silver IL'ite

Has anybody gone thru an ivf cycle in oyster and pearl hospital in pune? If so, which doctor u guys reffered.