Got my free samples of preseed.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugugiri2010, Feb 24, 2015.

1. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi ILs

I was planning to buy preseed... and everyone know it is costly... so was searching many websites comparing the prices... i came across this website were they give free samples of preseed... i just had to pay shipping charges rs 50. but it dont come with the applicator, however we can give a try....i got 4 packs of 4gm preseed.... the delivery was quick.

The website is SHYCRT.

Those who would like to try can go for this.....

Baby Dust to all TTC couples!

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi ILs,

Please those who felt the information useful , give a reply, so that this post comes in top.... and others can also view it.... it will be helpfull.....

Thanks in advance

3. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

What is natural insemination??? I have heard of Artificial insemination kits but not this.

4. Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @sugugiri2010 ,

I found PRESEED in shycart.. But how to buy free samples.. There is no such option..Please guide..

5. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

@jNithuashok2015 just google "Free Sample Of Pre Seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant + Shykart" Then it takes you direct to the page, however it currently shows out of stock, but you can click notify me to get notification when it is available.

also they mentioned you will get it free once you order some other item in the website....@sugugiri2010 is that right?

Hi Ladies,

Any one here used Pre seed or any jelly earlier during TTC? did it worked better suddenly after just using these items? i feel it will be great if that pushes sperm to deeper which will not naturally happen faster...is that true?

Nithuashok2015 likes this.
  6. Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @vanicha Thank you very much for the info. Will check it. :blush: