Dr Asma Muneer- Sharjah

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by newentry, Feb 24, 2015.

1. newentry

newentry Junior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Anyone living in UAE have any experience with Dr Asma Munner? She is presently at conceive sharjah but i heard she was in New Hope before this. I am planning to go to her. I have endometriosis and wish to have a kid.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

2. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    where are u located actually dxb r shj?if ur in shj then go in for hosp in shj coz when ur in treatment u ll have to visit doctor often traveling shouldn't cause issues later.

3. newentry

newentry Junior IL'ite

Yes I live in Shj. But i need to know if anyone have any exp with Dr Asma? She is fertility specialiest i heard. m so dspressed due to my condition.

4. Haritha123

Haritha123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi newentry,

I don't know much about fertility clinics in Sharjah, but I have undergone one failed IVF in feb 2015 ....I did my ivf from fakih ivf with dr.monikaa Chawla. She is a very experienced and friendly doctor , the reason for my ivf failure was due low egg quality..none of them were of grade A. so now waiting to try again after 2-3 months...
    Fakih IVF has the main branch in Dubai also and as I stay in abudhabi I had it here. They are very experienced and the clinic gives you a very friendly and supportive atmosphere though the ivf is alittle exensive here.....

If you don't mind can I ask if u failed ur IVf due to endometriosis.....please go for a treatment for that asap , if u can travel to Dubai the I would suggest Faikh as they have all the modern facilities and experienced doctors...

Sticky baby dust to you ... and all the best

5. newentry

newentry Junior IL'ite

@Haritha, hi
    I m sorry for your story. No it is my first try for that. In fact first official fertility treatment. Otherwise I was taking treatment for my cysts and all till now. I had a visit to Conceive clinic sharjah a few days back and had first consultation with Dr. Ruma. she seems a good experienced dr too. Initially she has given me some tests of AMH and Insulin and then we have to go again.
    Lets see....fingers crossed....

So did not u know about the egg quality and all? I mean AMH can tell it i guess. Why didnt they cancelled your cycle after looking at egg quality? just to take money???
    If u dont mind sharing some more about the protocol?

I wish u all good luck for next try.
    Take care dear.