Clomoid no periods yet

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by soujanya825, Feb 23, 2015.

1. soujanya825

soujanya825 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I actually have irregular periods and doctors said its mild PCOS although all others look perfectly fine with both me and husband.

I was kept on 50 mg clomoid treatment for 3 cycles and during that time i got my periods regularly like 29 or 30 or 31 later they asked me to go for rubella vaccination and during vaccination they asked me not to take clomoid. After that i was kept on clomoid again. For the 4th cycle i got my periods exactly on 30th day now the issue is I was on 5th cycle now i already passed my due periods date on Feb 16th no periods yet i have done pregnancy test thrice but its negative really confused of whats going on.

It really 3 yrs jrny and year my year my stress levels are going too high that its hard to manage.

Regards,
    Soujanya

2. mercyanburaj

mercyanburaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Taking clomid doesnt mean that periods will ne 28-30 days cycle. Did you do follicle scanning this month? Coz while i was in clomid my cycle days ranged from 32- 42 days varying each cycle. You can go for blood test to know if you are pregnant or not.

Regards,
    Mercy

3. soujanya825

Thanks for the suggestions during other 4 cycles i have regular periods just at 31 or before not sure why this month its getting delayed..... just worried because in UK treatments are really very slow and it takes ages to get an appointment or medicines also any suggestions on what other ways we can try for....

4. mercyanburaj

did u had blood test? any updates?

5. soujanya825

Thanks for all the positive waves. For blood tests to get an appointment itself i need to wait for 10 days its on March 7th i got the appointment.

Yeah we need to try for other treatments will message you....

6. mercyanburaj

Hoping for better ... Update us...

Regards,
    Mercy