TTC queries

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by SweetGirl20, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Hello Friends..We are married for 1 year now. We thought we could have child only after a year and now we are trying for baby for past 2 months. This moth we had IC on fertile days around my ovulation . Please throw your ideas how long it will take to conceive and provide me some tips to get pregnant. I feel this forum more friendly that I can ask queries to you friends which I had hesitated to ask from my mom even !!
    Note : My periods are regular - 28 to 29 days every month and I am 28 years old.

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

online calculators for Ovulation is not accurate for all ladies. It may varry. You can observe cervical mucus and get IC one day after another day. Sperm will live maximum 5 days. But embryo will live maximum after 24 hours after ovulation. definitely you will get Pregnant!
    All the best!

1 person likes this.
  3. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Thank you sivasakthigopi for your ideas :)

1 person likes this.
  4. abby123

abby123 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, I'm 33yrs old and married for 6 yrs. We are ttc for last 2 yrs with no success. I'm PCOS and all my hormone tests, bp, sugar, haemoglobin tests are perfectly alright. My tubes are patent and I have undergone two failed iui cycles. The third one took place on feb 06 and I'm due to take the hpt day after tomorrow which day 16 post iui. I took an hpt last evening out of curiosity and it was negative. I had 3 big follicles 1 18mm(left ovary) n 2 15mm(right). I'm on progesterone for 12 days now( susten 200 twice a day). No different preg symptoms other than sharp cramps on left side lower abdomen every once in a while that lasts for 5-10 min. Have swollen and achy boobs since 5 days n acne. But that is something that happens before AF every cycle. What are my chances? Please share similar symptoms n conditions with success stories. Thanks a bunch!! Lots of baby dust to all who are ttc.

5. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@abby123, I think you tested a bit early. Please stay calm and positive. I just wanted to re assure you & don't have any useful info for you at the moment.

1 person likes this.