hsg test in hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by dhivya03087, Feb 12, 2015.

1. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

I want to know the good hopsitals or diagnostic centres in hyderabad for hsg (hysterosalpingogram)test. also pls share your experiences of ur hsg test in hyderabad. thanks.

2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@dhivya03087,

My gynac had referred me to Doctor Venkateswarulu from Medwin hospitals. He is an aged doctor and a thorough professional. Neat environment and there are lots of ladies like us who come to him everyday. So, you can think about that option.

It's a little painful procedure, but you have lady helpers there who would assist you through the procedure, and there is also a resting place beside the procedure room, where they take u to lay down for a while after the procedure. You just need to shed your inhibitions and prepare yourself mentally and get it over with.

:thumbsup Goodluck with that!

3. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Thank u so much. Does the doctor give pain medications and injections before the procedure? And wat is the pain like? Is it similar to period pains and how long is the procedure?

4. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Hi @dhivya03087, I can share my experience of HSG test. It is little painful at the time of testing only but after that you will not feel much pain. One hour before the test, I have taken a pain killer, which helped me a lot. The pain which we experience is similar to period cramps. Make sure you take a pad with you because after procedure you might need it for some time, dye or some blood spots are seen.

But I have heard from few of my friends that if there are blockages in overies then pain is a lot more.

As soon as your procedure is completed, doctor/testing physician would inform your results.

All the best:thumbsup. Don't worry much.