Pls Provide any good siddha fertility center in chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by prema20, Feb 3, 2015.

1. prema20

prema20 New IL'ite

i have applied in this hosp...and i have met the doctor.

she told us to take some test..... again we have registered there..

she told some food control...

2. fanita

fanita New IL'ite

Hi All, Can anyone please suggest good SIDDHA clinic near by Tambaram ( Other than Dr.Jamuna, whose appointment takes time ) ?

3. fanita

fanita New IL'ite

Hi Prema, Can i please hear from you on good Siddha Infertility clinic nearby Tambaram ?

4. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Prema and Fanita

I myself got success with Dr. Devika's and her husband treatment for damaged and blocked tubes (confirmed through laparoscopy) and my hubby's motility and count is low. we (myself and my hubby and my alopathic doctor) recommended around 20 to 30 couples, all got success in and around six months that too with azoospermia, pcos, no success for 15 years, no success also after 3 to 4 ivfs... and so on.

Now Dr. Devika is no more.. Her husband is doing... but hospital is not in Saligramam.. it is relocated to AZhwar thirunagari i think so. if you want his mobile no. will send PM.

please check this thread started by me
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...-conceive/160015-anyone-heard-about-dr-s.html

5. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Hi Subakutty,
    I hope you might see my posts in ttc-trying to conceive -2 thread about my problem. I have been trying from past 8years for kids. And with age 36 now. I was diagnosed with 1 tube closed and 1 is weak. So doctor suggested ivf is only option. I am not mentally prepared as me and my dh both are sensitive and are in depression. Will this work for me too? Do I have to take leave from work while in this treatment? Recently doctor told I have pcos,anti tpo bodies -ve,thyroid for conceive increased so to take thyroid related tablets. So will this work for me too. am in Bangalore. Waiting for your reply. Am so stressed.

6. subakutty

Hi waiting4rmlong

please check this thread started by me
    Anyone heard about Dr. S. Devika

Myself had both tubes are blocked and damaged, pelvic adhesions (my right tube attached with uterus) hydrosalpinx, infection in blood (wbc count high.. it will lead to cancer if i didnt see) and my hubby's sperm motility is low and also morphology all rectified and i have around 3 years old daughter. now i am trying for second one.. taking same medicines. for started before one month.

So you will also conceive naturally. for details PM me your details.

7. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Thank You Subakutty. Sent you PM. Please check.

8. subakutty

I have sent you PM. please also pray to god and do tell before going to bed and after waking up "God delays is not denials. i will hold my biological LO (little one) soon naturally" it will make you more confident.

9. vandanai

vandanai New IL'ite

hi friends,
    any one take treatment in ethnic health care doctor yogha vidhya tnagar.please share your experience.

10. brinda03

brinda03 Junior IL'ite

Hi @subakutty,
    Do they give a common set of medicines.for every couple and treat them for all possible things that cud go wrong or treat individually according to whatever problem they have. The reason I'm asking is I have had 2 failed IVFs resulting in miscarriage. But diagnostic laparoscopy hasn't been done for me as no doctor has felt the necessity for it based on symptoms. BAfter going through so much i dont want to go in for another procedure. But in case there is some hidden issue, I want to know if they can holistically treat both of us..
    Our case is unexplained infertility. Thanks for all the other info you have given.