Perinatologist in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mercy0120, Jan 31, 2015.

1. mercy0120

mercy0120 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I need some help on a very good perinatologist / high risk pregnancy OBGyn in Hyderabad.

My background is I had a late miscarriage at 21 weeks because of diluted cervix. I want to make sure that before planning for my next pregnancy, would like to know about high risk pregnancy care/ maternal fetal medicine doctors in Hyderabad.

Any suggestions will be really a great help for me.

Thank you

2. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mercy, Not sure where you are based out of in Hyderabad. I recently delivered a baby gal in Rainbow Hospitals Kondapur. I liked their services. They have hi-risk doctors too. Since I conceived via IVF my pregnancy was very precious and considered hirisk. I went till full 40 weeks and delivered my gal. They were ready to try even normal delivery but I oped for elective csection

1 person likes this.
  3. mercy0120

mercy0120 New IL'ite

Thanks aarth for your quick reply. I lost my baby at rainbow kondapur only. So was thinking if there are any doctors available. I don't have any problem with rainbow doctors but do not know who isthe best doc. For my last pregnancy I consulted vara lakshmi at madhapur. Though she is highly demanded doctor, she generally has less than five minutes time for each patient. This gives me an impression may be we will miss something important in such a short appointment.

Could you please let me know who was your consulting doctor.

4. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

I am really sorry Mercy. I have heard about Dr.Varalakshmi and heard she is too busy with her patients. I was with Dr.Laxmi Kiran all thru my pregnancy and final few with Dr. Swapna. I liked Laxmi Kiran as she checked everything without I asking
    Cervical competence was checked too.

Having said all the above go to rainbow only if you have confidence. Else try Fernandaz, they have a clinc in jubliee hills. The wait time may be more but have heard good reviews about them

5. mercy0120

mercy0120 New IL'ite

Thanks alot aarth for your suggestions. I have met Laxmi Kiran only once during my last scan. Yes she was very patience and explained us about cervical competence with a pen and paper too. In future I would definetely consider your sugestions.

6. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Dear Mercy,

Please keep faith. You will deliver a cute LO very soon. I miscarried my naturally conceived pregnancy in Jan 2012. God was kind enough and blessed me. Keep faith everything will go well. I met Laxmi Kiran during my miscarriage and liked her patience.

Keep your mind calm and things will fall in place