IUI process Cost in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pihu123, Jan 29, 2015.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I am planning to go for IUI proccess? Can anyone help me out by providing me the information about the charges of IUI in different hospitals in Bangalore? That would be a great help in taking proper decision...

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Pihu..the IUI cost ranges from 6 to 12k depending on the clinic which you are visiting. Again, this cost can go up further if you are on a injectables cycle and not tablet.

Smaller clinics are lower on the cost, some with excellent success rates and some with moderate.

End of the day, for IUI,the success % across 6 cycles can range from 9 to 14% subject to the various fertility related factors.

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks winipooh,
    If someone can give me details about good hospital in bangalore where IUI success rate is high then that would be a great help for me to decide in which hospital to perform IUI and which doctor is good?

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Pihu...the success rates for most places is in the range of 12 - 18% for IUI. End of the day the success isnt driven by the clinic exclusively, but the protocols used, the female and male fertility issues. There could be cases of primary infertility which jsut cant be resolved by IUI and would need to be stepped up to the IVF process.

Whats important is that to find out the root cause and then plan the most appropriate protocol which has the highest levels of success.

5. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hi @pihu123

Did you tried iui? if yes can you tell me the cost and any good hospita that you found?

Hi indus ladies,

Any thoughts on the following hospitals

1.bgs global hospital...kenGerI ..
    2. Fortis ...nagarbhI circle...