enlarged utreus problem plz help urgent

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pvrajivicas, Jan 28, 2015.

1. pvrajivicas

pvrajivicas Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,

i am also a silent reader of IL, i am raji from erode. i am 35 yrs old. In TTC for three years, married (5 years late marriege DH now 42yrs old). my TTC journey up to date

in 2012 went to check up blood hormones and folliculR STUDY both are normal but but DH count Nil, doc said it may be due to infection given tablets.

In Jan 2013 HSG done its normal (based on that doctor) DH sperm count NIL (may be Azoospermia ) recommended for ICSI. But we went to ayurvedic treatment kerala (address got from Indusladies web site)

From March to October 2014 myself and DH taken kerala medicine.

Again want to check with new doctor, we went to SUDHA Hospital erode for first consultation . Dr. said that both of the tubes were blocked (by seeing 2013 report not the new one just taken 2 minutes for scan and even no discussion). she said come in last week of Jan (Pay Rs. 25000) to do Laproscopy for removing one fibroid(3cm) and washing blocked tubes and suddenly told that its waste of time for IUI go for IVF. and highlight is without testing hubby count she said that.(no blood tests no semen test done , 4thday scan only) and said harshly that ur eggs are like grandmother (Kilavi) and if we take Trearment there she assures we will get our baby on Jan 2016 in our hand) we shocked and changed the hospital.

Jan 7th went to another doctor for treatment she said by seeing HSG old report that my left tube is blocked and right is good. but if egg produced continuously on left side during three months we hav to go for laproscopy for clearance so asked me to come on 2nd day of my periods. we didnt said abt azoospermia condition but she recommend for semen testing by MIRACLE its 20 million but motility is 2% and urologist given some tablets for DH for 3 months.

Today is my 2nd day of my periods she checked vaginal scan and said U R Having Enlarged Utreus and adenomyosis (My GOD) so implantation may be difficult so come for 10th day study and recommended for Letrazole. and said if DH count increased we will go for IUI two attempts only otherwise go for IVF due to age.

Now my doubts

1. Adenomyosis and enlarged uterus are same?

2. I got spotting btween 19th day to 27th day then only i got normal periods without medicine

3. is it difficulty to conceive after age 35, even i am vegetarian active person periods are regular

4. for last six months i got some pain during 14th day of my cycle with white discharge ( i thought it may be due to ovolution but now think is it because of adenomyosis)

5. always i have normal periods (3 days no excess days like switch on and off) if i have any of uterus problem how normal periods with normal flow possible.

6. count 20 million with low motility shall we go for a IUI trial is it possible to conceive

7. what to do for enlarged uterus treatment

. My mother told me to try for D &C old method for conception is it correct

Plz friends kindly help in this situation my Doctor given three months time for taking IUI in hand after DH count is normal. so recommend me what to do.

2. pvrajivicas

why no reply from ILs

3. pvrajivicas

for IUI what must be the count, any one is here with enlarged uterus or adenomyosis plz share ur experience

what will be the cost for ICSI

4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Dear op,

I am not an expert but after reading your post I also have questions like you. On 2nd day scan, is it possible to say that your uterus is enlarged? Do you trust this doctor? Now a days this is business...doctors know how to press your panic button, they use it correctly. I know age factor is there but people conceive even at 40s that too naturally. And for hsg test , why all the docs have different opinions? I don't know what you should do in this condition as I am sailing in the same boat. But here, there are many ladies who can give you better suggestions. Don't panic dear, stay calm. It will happen surely.

5. pvrajivicas

thank you for ur positive advice. myself i checked HSG xray with last doctor she perfectly showed the spill out on right side not on left side. so first i thought its ok for lap to go but now she told adenomyosis even i am having normal periods so what to do.