IVF Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Meghaa, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Hi All ,

Clomid + IUI has not worked for me. I am now referred to an RE. Since insurance does not cover IVF , I was thinking of going to Bangalore (If my Boss lets me work from India for a few months)

Is that even a feasible option? DH will not be able to stay in India for long periods , but he can visit for short durations.

Is that a feasible option? Any recommendations for Fertility clinics in Bangalore?

Thanks,
    Meghaa

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Meghaa...Yes, it is possible if you are able to stay longer and your husband can look to freeze his sperms. Most of the clinics do use the IVF/ ICSI technique with frozen sperm for this.

3. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Hi Wini,

Thank you for your response. Do you have any recommendations for clinics in bangalore?

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Meghaa,
    I did my ICSI with Dr Madhuri Patil (bannergatta road) - Dr Patil's fertility clinic. I have found her protocol to be very specific to a persons' case history. Not too convinced of the ones in cloud9/ apollo and fortis, especially since I went through fortis initially and didnt have a good experence with their fertility doc.

Probably others could give you a few more recommendations at Bangalore based on their experience.

5. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Bumping this thread. I am going to India soon and would like to have an initial consult in this visit.

TIA

6. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Any reviews for Baptist Hospital?

7. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Megha,

I am in Bangalore and looking for a fertility clinic. Problems in our case are my age and hubby's low motility.
    I have gathered information about following clinics:
    Ankur Manipal
    Cloudnine
    Mannat

I found mixed reviews about all clinics and doctors so I am very confused too. Do share your experiences when you reach bangalore and meet some doctors.

If anyone has any experiences about the above clinics please share.