Trying to Conceive for 1st Time

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by arcv, Jan 27, 2015.

1. arcv

arcv New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am 27yrs old and married in 2012. I am planning for my first baby for the last 3-4mons and unable to succeed. i have very regular periods and my cycle is 28 days. This month i was very much expecting as my periods actually get delayed by 4 days and i has slight bleeding during these days, but i got my periods yesterday.

I need your help to explain me understand what is to be done and if you know any good gyno that i could consult to understand the best days for intercourse. i am currently in Chennai Velachery.

Thanks

2. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@arcv,
    3-4 months is not a long time for TTC. I would advise you to relax. A healthy couple can take about a year to conceive. Since you are under 30 , you can do BBT charting to understand your ovulation pattern and try BDing during your fertile window. You can also use OPK to pinpoint ovulation. How ever if you feel otherwise, consulting a doctor to do the basic tests (for both you and your DH) is not a bad idea. The choice is yours. Since I am not from Chennai, I cannot suggest doctors to you.Hopefully, the nice ladies in this group will help you out. All the best for your TTC journey.

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

@teejay has put down exactly what I wanted to say...
    using opks and chatting bbts will help you. 3 or 4 months is not a long time. If you are worried, get the basic tests done.

1 person likes this.