Allopathy, Ayurvedic or Homeopathy for fertility treatment?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jan 17, 2015.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I think we all ttc ladies go through this phase of searching and surfing on internet to find some success stories similar to us or to create some positive environment in our minds , that yes we will also be blessed some day. I have been continuously doing that these days. Whenever I get time, I open this forum and read the posts on fertility and trying to conceive:roll: . I saw posts related to ayurvedic and homeopathic treatments for fertility. I don't know how successful they are? But I have seen people, when thery were dejected, they left everything and finally conceived. Sometimes I feel the same, that leave everythingbie1 and relax. But am I alone in this, do you ladies never think to leave it and try some alternates like ayurvedic or homeopathic treatments? I think this alternate treatment topic should also be pinned in this forum, just a suggestion. Has anyone actually conceived with these treatments?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

There are people who have conceived through alternative treatments as well. Hope you get to read those..