Are we all desperately ttc and is that the reason for getting negative results?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Dec 26, 2014.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I don't know who knows the answer that some get pregnant without any extra efforts and others like us have to face so much difficulties and struggle so much. I was just thinking , is that the time or destiny? Because people who believe in almighty or god, say that nothing is in our hands, we can just do our work without thinking of results. There are so many stories to prove that. Like I know people, who were ttc for so many years, did everything and lost hope but when they lost hopes, they conceived, that too without any medical assistance. What does that mean? Also Like we know that 20-30 is the fertile range but I have heard the case who got married at the age of 19 and was ttc for 12 years. And she conceived at the age of 33. What does that mean?

Is it the panic that is creating all the problems? I don't know the answer but was trying to understand.

2 people like this.

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

msms,
    yes, I do think so. Stress and worrying has direct impact on releasing hormones, and so does on conceiving. This is what my obgyn told me. I understand that being calm and unaffected about ttc and it's result is not as easy as its said :'( ....
    I face this problem. No matter how much I train myself not to think and stress myself about ttc, I end up worrying, each minute, each hour of day. No matter how I decide to divert myself, I end up thinking about symptoms and results, may it be in middle of shopping, in a movie theater or exercise and I consciously pull myself back. After all these, when I see a bfn, it disturbs me a lot and I take sometime to get back to normal. I am 29 and can feel each month and each cycle going in vain :-(
    Have ended up taking pills to induce my next cycle, and this cycle am going for clomid+injectables iui. (last 2 iuis were only clomid cycles, I ovulated with heavy doses of CC but those iuis were failure.) Determining strongly not to stress or worry after iui, fingers crossed!