HeLp! 15 DPO & CD32- no periods yet & symptoms all vanished

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by EagerMom, Dec 22, 2014.

1. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

Hi Lovely Ladies!!!

This is my first ever post to any forum on internet...was just a silent reader of 'n' number of blogs and forum posts..but my anxiety level has reached its peak & I decided to be part of this group.

I have posted couple of times in another forum of this website but as I didn't recv any response, created a new thread.

This has just been my 2nd month of TTC (though the first time I never really concentrated on my fertile/ovulation days and just took a chance.doh1)

I have quite an irregular cycle ranging from 28d-37d with an avg of 32d..so decided to check with my CM consistency this month to keep track of my fertile days & 2WW and accordingly I should be currently 15DPO & CD 32

Usually I get my PMS like painful continuous cramps, mood swing a week before I get my periods..but this time nothing of that sort has still happened..no cramps apart whilst I ws ovulating..

Been noting down each and every single,slightest and smallest changes that's been happening to me in these 2WW.

1-7DPO/ CD18-24: Apart from feeling little nausea-tic no other symptoms

8DPO/CD 25- Had chills and flu-ish kinda feeling, Headaches(Intermittent lasted just for couple of secs)

9DPO/CD26- Had trouble in my bowel movement, nausea-tic, Acidity & Flatulence after dinner

10DPO/CD27- Hunger Pangs(My appetite had almost doubled). Bloating and little twinges..felt as if I would be getting my periods any moment now. Acidity & Flatulence after dinner

11DPO/CD28- Little twinges again

12DPO/CD29- Nothing

13DPO/CD30- Dreamt that I got a BFP when tested :lol:. Observed egg white CM,trouble in my bowel movement and bloating in my lower abdomen. Got a pimple (which is rare for me). Any idea why d egg white stretchy CM again?? I thought that's when one ovulates & had taken this cue and gone ahead planning my fertile days.

14DPO/CD31- Vivid Dreams. Had on-off pain on one side of my abdomen. Acidity.
    A huge amount of raw-egg-stretchy white-CM.Wondering am I ovulating twice in a month?

Today its 15 DPO & I am on CD32. No symptoms either of PMS or pregnancy. How long should I wait more to take the test??
    Looking forward to my queries about the preg test waiting period and my re-occuring egg white CM.
    The countdown is just killing me!!:shaking:

Baby Dust to all TTC ladies here

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Eagermom,
    If you are using a clear blue test, you can test 14DPO. Most other HPTs show up the results with a decent accuracy from 20DPO. Alternatively, if you really cant wait, visit your doctor and try to push for a Beta HCG test which can measure even the most minute lil increases in the HCG.

Btw...don't get carried away with the symptoms....most people have zilch symptoms and start to have symptoms only after week 6 :) Relax and enjoy the phase...best wishes in advance!

3. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

Hi WiniPooh,
    Thanks a ton for your response & support..I have moved my base to Riyadh- Saudi & they have stringent policies for getting the tests done here :-(. Nevertheless will surely take an appt. with the gynec. & proceed as soon as I get a BFP in an HCG test.

I was too curious today. Woke up at 4am and took the hCg urine test at home. Waited only for about 2 minutes (waiting time was due at 5min) and was devastated when only one pink line showed up. I dumped it and squirmed up in my bed again. Woke up after 2 hours and out of curiosity thought of having one last glance at the kit only to see a faint but evident BFP pink line!

I was searching for what exactly an evaporation line looks like and this no where looks like one. Was a prominent, thick but a bit more fainter than the other pink line.

My hopes are running really high now. Thinking of re-testing again tomorrow (17dpo/CD 34)

4. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Good luck eagermom. Try to be calm . stress and anxiety is enemy when TTC. If u have belief in almighty then leave everything to him and just do the things needed.
    Sticky baby dust to all TTC ladies

3 people like this.
  5. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

Thanks Mrithulanaren for your encouragement... though staying calm is the most difficult thing for me right now. :(

I took another test today with an expensive hCG sensitive kit (detectn of 25 mIU/ml or higher) & got a BFN. No evaporation line even after hours.

Now waiting for my AF to come which is already 5 days late.

6. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Sorry for your bfn.Cheer up yourself and let plan for a fruitful year(2015).

1 person likes this.
  7. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

Hi Mrithulanaren..hope se..but for me this months' wait is still not over yet..I wont give up until my period show up :roll:

Could anyone tell one me if the evap line cud be thick & pink??? I showed it to my hubby & he cud see rt thru it though he was standing 4 feet away from it! I have its pic but not able to post here. I saw it after 2 hrs though.

Took another test next day (expensive & much sensitive test this time thinking it would b more accurate) and it was stark white even after hours :cry:

8. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Eagermom...there are many a times when I have had friends who have taken the HPT around 30 days and nothing showed up and ola at 40 days, it turned pink perfectly. Its all a function of how fast your HCG levels are rising and your cycle too.

Few suggestions for you....Try to reduce your hope and expectations and wait till your AF comes or you reach d40 of your cycle. If the AF comes, its okay, think of it as another cycle to look forward to and don't lose hope. If the AF doesn't come, take a HPT around the 40 days timeline and then visit your doc.

In HPTs, you need to see the pink link within the 3 minutes window...after which almost always the test will show positive.

Don't lose hope either ways...hang in there!

1 person likes this.
  9. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Eager mom,don't get stressed.it affects your menstrual cycle.

keep yourself busy and njoy your present life.i was in your shoes 3 years ago.i got BFP when I was not expecting it at all.i think I was TTC for 5 months.

1 person likes this.
  10. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

Haritha..glad to hear abt ur Pregnancy. Yup..I too do think it's all the stress that's taking a toll on my cycle delay.
    Thanks