Yes, Life Is Beautiful...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I wasn't regular to IL since past few months, with hectic schedules as we shifted from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar. After 2 iuis (both iui were 4 months apart, as dh and I were not at same place & we were less than 1 year married then)and a miscarriage, I decided to take a break as I was stressing out too much on pregnancy issues. Since I have a case history of grade 3 PCOS, I was convinced that I could never concieve. When we settled here in Bhubaneswar, we started looking for best fertility hospital and took 3 months to decide on one. But by this time, my cycles started regulating as clock work and when doc said she now can see only grade 1 pcos symptoms, I was little relaxed. Husband's reports were normal as always. since my last 2 iui were failure, she suggested HSG scan, to check if my tubes were clear. Result came out to be normal, with both tubes clear and Uterus shape and position normal. She suggested injectables iui for the following cycle. I took clomid from day 2 to day 5 and took an injection on day 5 (Nov 15th) and was supposed to take another on day 7, i.e on Nov 17th.

Nov 16th was our second marriage anniversry. To enjoy the day, we had been to Puri (famous for Puri Jagannath swamy temple and it's beach). On the early hours of 16th, we went to play in beach, I tripped and fell down in beach and had a knee ligament sprain :-( was carried on stretcher and Ambulance & we were back home, discontinuing the next injection and abruptly discontinuing the treatment. I was, and still am on bed, feeling bad for being dependent on others even to walk and feeling worse for discontinuing the treatment. My mother took leave and came here from Hyderabad to take care of me and after she left my mil came over.
    The other day, when we were having our usual evening coffee, my mil asked whats wrong with me as am so talitive and she could see me very silent now a days. I broke down, crying with the fear that I could never mother a child. Mil and dh sat beside me, consoled me. Mil said that am just married for 2 years and am 29, and am worrying way too much just on the basis that I have PCOS and history of miscarriages. They said having child is not the only ultimatum to life, and life can be beautiful without the unwanted stress. They asked me to join back to work, which I rejected saying I wanna continue with my fertility treatments. Both mil and dh said I can do whatever makes me happy, but they also suggested that since having a child and pregnancy is stressing me way too much, we can go for adoption for first child and then think of concieving for the second child. Though they believe firmly that am stressing without any reason as even my obgyn said there is no reason for me not to conceive, they wanted to adopt a child just so that I can be stress free and happy.
    True. Life is beautiful with beautiful people around :) I decided not to stress out too much as I could see and realise that even my dh is getting effected by my very bad mood swings. I called my doc and she asked me wait till 20th Dec, take a pregnancy test, if neg take pills to induce cycle and we would follow the same protocol this cycle for injectables iui. Feeling relaxed and stress free now. Since am still on bed and have nothing else to do, I am back to IL :-D

12 people like this.

2. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Hi Twinkel

Please do not worry. 10 years from now, you will look back at all this and smile. Count your blessings dear. You have supportive in-laws, parents, a charming husband and you are not even 30. You have a full life ahead of you.

Motherhood will definitely come. Please take care of your health and leave the rest in his hands. All will be well

Tara

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    3 people like this.
  3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Tara, yes, I just hope eventually, everything will fall in place :)

4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you :)

5. nikitaram

nikitaram Silver IL'ite

Hey twinkle,

Was wondering where u had disappeared and then saw ur post. Now that u have conquered the biggest obstacle during ttc, stress , im sure good things are awaiting to happen! U have very supportive ppl in ur life. Get well soon and all the best for ur next iui.

2 people like this.
  6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hey...you are blessed to have such understanding and comforting people around you. Goodness comes from everything good around you. So, don't worry. TTC can be a very trying journey, but have faith in the Almighty as all of us have and you will soon see your dream come true. Bless you dear with loads of baby dust to you....and before I forget to mention...the title of your thread is truly beautiful. Made me smile even before I could read it.

1 person likes this.
  7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Nikitaram for the support and wishes :)

8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you :) happy that I could make you smile...

9. saikannan

saikannan Junior IL'ite

I pray to God that your result comes out Positive...........

I have 2 wonderful babies and i think pregnancy and delivery are the most wonderful and precious thing that every girl must definitely enjoy in her lifetime.
    take care... please do update us once you get the results...

1 person likes this.
  10. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Hi

We all live on hope yaar. Hope that maybe tomorrow holds something brighter. Sometimes we get so caught up in things that we forget to relish what we have. I hope and pray that all your choicest wishes come true.

Take care
    tara

2 people like this.