Success rate Clomid 200mg with Ovidrel shots for ovulation- Please share experiences

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by priyacutie, Dec 2, 2014.

1. priyacutie

priyacutie New IL'ite

Hi ,

For me Clomid 50mg from CD5-CD9 didn't worked (I didn't Ovulated) , I never missed my periods neither irregular but strange Doctor said I didn't responded to clomid 50mg , not sure every time I was fine and with Clomid I stopped ovulating.

This month she prescribed Clomid 200mg CD4-CD9 along with Ovidrel shot . Is there a chance this time I might ovulate ? Please share your experiences.

Thanks
    Priya

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Re: Success rate Clomid 200mg with Ovidrel shots for ovulation- Please share experien

hi priyacutie....Most doctors usually try clomid with ovidril (to induce ovulation) and then move to the injection stims with ovidril (to induce ovulation). Your doctor here has increased the dosage of your clomid which could definitely help to increase the # of follicles. Hope you are also going thro the u/s to ensure that the growth is being tracked.

if you do not ovulate with clomid, then your doctor will move to injection stims + ovidril. THink positive and your body will react positively. Best wishes for this cycle!

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Re: Success rate Clomid 200mg with Ovidrel shots for ovulation- Please share experien

My doc has prescribed me Ovabless with thyrogain..Have anyone conceived...Anyone heard od APCOD sachets to conceive with pcod...For me my thyroid level is good but why doc had prescribed me thyrogain is a big question for me?

4. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya, Try to check with your doctor and keep a track of your baseline ultrasound and the following ones after that. It gives you a clear picture of your follicles and gives timing of your ovulation.

Lots of baby dust to you!

5. priyacutie

priyacutie New IL'ite

Hi ,

I would like to Thank everyone for giving me moral support . Today I went to Doctor's Office after completion of Clomid 200mg CD4-CD9 , she verified and confirmed there is Only one Follicle on right ovary , gave another appointment in 2 days .

Asking me to hold on Ovidrel , she will decide if we need to use it or not based on whether that egg is healthy or not as per my blood work results . Next option would be to go for Fertility shots, she gave me a list of 6 different shots ...its costing ~4000 , we asked if we can try with few shots , she insisting on using all of them saying its a Protocol .

I saw few posts , where others got success with Gonal-F , not sure if they also used entire list of shots :(.

My BMI is 22, height 5'3" , earlier I used to be 48Kgs now suddenly increased to 54kgs in last one year , not sure if this is contributing to Ovulation problem.

Regards
    Priya