trying to cnceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pinkydarling, Nov 5, 2014.

1. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

iam also on TTC from past 3 years with irregular periods .but no positive result.but 6 months back i got a miss carriage in the 8th week of my pg .with the tretment of clomid. from the past i was suffered with a pcos. and now after 6 months recently again start a infertility tretment in PUNE at COLOUMBIA ASIA hospital. my LMP is 26 oct 2014. doctor gave clomid 50mg from day 3 to day 7. and i went to a follicular study then the result not good. so doctor was gave HUMOG 75 iu injection on 11th day (i mean today 5 nov 14) .then my doudt is this tretment is right.and what is the uses for this injection.if any chances to get pregency with is cycle or not and finally i will ovulate or not .now iam using metformin 500mg twice a daily and folic acid.

1 person likes this.

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Pinky...
    Looks like your case is more of a PCOS scenario due to your irregular period. The clomid tab is given usually to increase the # of follicles and since your body didn't accept this, the Humog shot was given. Usually its Clomid or Humog, but I have seen cases where the doc gives one shot of the Humog to kick start things.

My guess is that your doc will consider the IUI route with the injections, subject to sufficient growth of the follicles. The probability of success of IUI across 6 cycles is about 12 - 16%. Best wishes..

1 person likes this.
  3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

At last god have listen u'r words n giving birth to u'r loved ones.

I think u'r due date is CMG April I think naa. Happy delivary maa.

All the best.

U pray to god that u get twins. Da.