Any Herbs to improve quality of eggs??? Please help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by RamyaHari2009, Oct 31, 2014.

1. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to IL forum and have been going through all the posts & forums related to TTC

I am so happy to see responses related to this and each one trying to help others, motivating & supporting and provide related info- it could be related to medicines or may be some mantras/poojas etc.....

I also have a query to be asked and i hope i get some postive response hopefully.......

I have been TTC for the last 3-4 years and there is no success :cry:

Just going through internet and could see there is a mention that some herbs can improve the quality of egg and can help to conceive naturally

Some of the herbs i have heard are like - Licorice, Maca powder, Royal Jelly, Chasteberry , etc ...and many other herbs and they also help to balance hormonal changes

Could anyone help me where in Bangalore we can get these Herbs- if not in Bangalore is there any website(like most trusted) where i can order these Herbs online?

I am opening this forum with the hope that i get some good postive response.....:help

:thankyou2:

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Ramya...A high protien diet especially egg tools works well towards improving the egg quality. While improving eh quality is a good plan hope all the other tests have been done to rule out other aspects hindering the conception process.

3. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Ramya, have you heard/tried of Shatabari ?? one of my friend was using here it's very effective and known medicine. It helps improve egg quality balances hormone. Do try it before trying anything else online.

Regarding puja, I used to read Sankat nashan ganesha stotra (it's said you will get result of your prayer within 1 yr)

I did Vaibhav Laxmi vrat, read Sri Pada SreeValbah mantra (you can search IL) , prayed our Kula Devi ( Devi mantra -- Om Sarva mangala mangalye mantra ) ..... It's hard to do all mantras in the morning so I used to sit in the evening too.

Hope soon you get your positive.... Loads of baby dust.

4. RamyaHari2009

Hi Wini,

Thanks for your quick response....

when you say egg tools- hope you are referring to egg

I am a vegetarian and not familiar with all these :-(

I have thyroid & prolactin also high and taking homeopathy , hope to get some positive results

:thankyou2:

5. RamyaHari2009

Hi,

Great to see your response on this.....

Could you let me know where i can get this Shatabari- i mean in any medical shops- it is available in capsules

Thanks again.....

6. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Its not shatabari, its shatavari

7. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Ramya, it's an Ayurvedic medicine you can try in Ayurvedic medicine store.

8. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I have tried both maca and royal jelly.I would ask you to rather take coq10 or ubiquinol for improving the quality of eggs.All these herbs are available online, one of them being healthkart.You can just type eg MACA online india,and you'll get the list of sites that sells them.Be carefull about herbs especially maca as its estrogenic,so if you have estrogen dominance it can cause issues.

9. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Ramya..yes egg yolk or otherwise best is to ask yourdoc for dhea supplements.

1 person likes this.