Want to conceive need a help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by BRK, Oct 31, 2014.

1. BRK

BRK New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I'm new member here, I want to conceive as early as possible can anyone suggest me any prayers to conceive. I cant visit any temples now as I'm out of India so can anyone suggest me any prayers which I can recite daily at home while doing pooja pls help me....I'm in a immense pressure frm my in laws so pls help me...

2. gnyaanadeepa

gnyaanadeepa New IL'ite

Hi
    Chant putra prapthi astakam

3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Can you give us some details on that?

Is it a pooja to be performed for some weeks or some mantras, please share the details

4. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

All I can say is please do not stress yourself and think about conceiving..start practising a healthy diet and regularise your exercise regime and leave the rest to god.. Lot of baby dust to you :)

1 person likes this.
  5. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

dear friend ramya hari,
    be relax urself and ask ur husb to for semen analysis tests, if he is having low count means, then he should go for treatment immediately, the best way is either ayurveda, siddha, or homeopathy only. pls recite santhana gopala krishna sthothram, manthira rajapadha sthothram, hanuman chalisa and shri raghavendra sthothram daily. god will bless u soon with a baby. take care. my advance wishes to u.

6. brownmamba

brownmamba New IL'ite

Hi BRK,

I feel your pressure. My wife's friend(mine too) told her story a few weeks ago. She had your situation with in laws. She was not getting pregnant as per in law's expectation :bang. And you know, there are horrible neighbors always. But she was able to manage stress after a few months with the help of her hubby. And within a few months. boom... her eggo is preggo.
    So pray to any god, he/she will listen. Also, try to avoid stress, please dont ask me how. I am struggling to take away my pregnant wife's work stress and fails horribly doh1. And make sure that you are having regular sex. To maximize your chances do it once in two days.

I hope that you are aware that , just doing intercourse is not enough most of the times. There are things you should follow. There are a lot of methods to maximize your chances, like the one I mentioned before. Please follow them along with prayers. Good luck