Can faith move mountains??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by memeera1234, Oct 28, 2014.

1. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

I am very depressed. Need your support IL's. Can you suggest real life instances where you yourself, all around you lost hope you will ever conceive based on astrological predictions or on medical grounds but one day god finally opened his eyes and blessed you with a bundle of joy.. and so u believe " Faith can move mountains"

2. Alildream

Alildream Gold IL'ite

Yes!!!! Faith can move mountains if you let it! My parents were told they couldn't conceive for the second time...my dad's sperm count was extremely low and the doctors said that there is NO way, no treatment for him. They kept praying and hoping for a miracle. Exactly 2 months later, they conceived...just like that, no meds no intervention. So yes, if you keep your faith, miracles DO happen. Just don't expect it to happen when you want it to happen...it will happen in its own time! Hang in there dear! Hugs!!

3 people like this.
  3. Alildream

Alildream Gold IL'ite

Here is another story...this one is about my uncle and aunt. They were married for over 12 years and had no kids. My aunt was diagnosed with bicornuate uterus and was operated for that. They still couldn't conceive. They kept trying and finally my aunt gave up because she felt she was too old. My uncle kept praying to guruvayoorappa and never gave up. The doctors told them to adopt but my aunt was not willing to do that...after a few years, she missed her periods...she gained a lot of weight...she assumed it was menopause and went to a doctor because someone said her abdomen looked funny! Yeah this really happened!!! So when she went for the checkup, she was told that she was 4 months pregnant! :)

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Memeera1234,

Yes!!! Faith can move mountains, I have shared so many and here in IL parayan itself and apt one for you..

May baba bless you soon and hear my prayers for you, SAIRAM

4 people like this.
  5. Alildream

Alildream Gold IL'ite

@memeera, it is funny you posted this today...it is sashti today :) if you can, please follow the sashti pooja posted in il (I came to know about it myself from indusladies only) try to follow the pooja as posted in the thread if you can. Otherwise, just listen and try to recite kanda sashti kavacam. Prayers itself will provide mental strength and trust in HIM! I do this pooja every month and today, I will pray for you. I am very confident you will hold your LO in your arms in a matter of months!! Sticky baby dust to you!

1 person likes this.
  6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the positive words sisters!!
    I am ill today and at home on leave. Couldn't do a detailed pooja and hence just lit the deepams.
    But today...in my mind and heart i'll pray for all us TTC ladies.
    May lord muruga and BABA shower their blessings on us always.

2 people like this.
  7. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Alildream & Saisakthi ma'am for the positive words.. Indeed, TTC journey is a very bumpy one..with every passing month our hope withers away.. for me now its like negativity has crept in and I dont expect any miracle to happen. Added to that our very own IL astrologer has predicted that our horoscopes ( mine and dh's) are not reflecting any progeny chances and adoption would be the way out for us. So I am really depressed and venting out here. Why am I born unlucky?? All around me are holding their LO's and some of the kids have already started going school. Even my very own younger sis has a child aged 1.5 yrs. She got married a good 6 yrs after me and conceived the very first month of her marriage! Its not that i am jealous or something and my sis kid is like my own kid to me but I am just pained by the thought why god sidelined only me.. why me...why me!!!

Sorry if I am sounding too negative but I have no other place to vent out. By god's grace I have a understanding DH and my parents are with me but I know my venting out will only hurt them more. So I am pouring my heart out here. Hope all like me in this bumpy ride will understand me..

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  8. Luckyangel

Luckyangel Senior IL'ite

Hello memeera,
    Yes, if you have faith, anything can happen! Miracles do happen when you expect the least..
    Be positive, stay calm and just hope for the best without thinking too much about it..worrying doesn't help (i know it's easier said than done but believe me..worrying only spoils your peace and doesn't allow you to enjoy your present!

Good luck :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

I also have same questioquestion meera .my 4 t ivf failed 2 dadays before. I m feeling why only me god. What is missing .my dictoir did all which he could do and i beleive him.i had conceived in 2 nd ivf but needed to terminate pre at 16 week.so if i volud conceive one why not again.......but i m not going to give up.......i will bounce back after some time.

10. tulip2012

tulip2012 Silver IL'ite

memeer.. I know about an aunty who got conceived around 20 years after marriage!!
    she never lost hope.. kept on praying and though from a very rich family as she ws a christian used to walk lot of distance to attend the church services as her DH was not a good beliver.. after 20 years they were blessed with a baby boy
    so Keep praying dont lose hope