Feeling Down-God Plz Listen

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by DreamWorld, Oct 28, 2014.

1. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

No offense, but these comments are not helpful to people struggling with infertility. I hope you understand.

2 people like this.
  2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

@Malstrom I second you.

@indubalram No offence. Adoption is not so easy as shown in movies. The whole process takes nothing less than 3-4 years. When we are fighting infertility it's really hard to hear such advices. This comes from someone who fought with infertility for 9 long years and got blessed finally. Those long years of treatment, unwanted unsolicited advice , advice to visit temples, adoption advice are the ones I hated the most.

4 people like this.
  3. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

So true.. The most easiest advice people give is.. Why don't you adopt ? As if the couples trying to having a baby do not know that they can 'adopt'. It is not that anyone is indifferent towards adoption. But even adoption is not as easy as it sounds to be. And it is not a decision that can be made by a H and W. It needs to be a united decision in the family, so that the kid gets the love of it's grandparents, uncles and aunties.

Even if we can't provide moral support, we should be respectful of the women struggling to experience motherhood and refrain from hurting them further.

4. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I am sorry I didnt mean to hurt you guys. I understand !

3 people like this.
  5. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Thank you ladies @malstrom @radhaparth2000 @vanithasudhir for understanding what a women goes through her TTC journey and what she needs from other women, just few words of strenght and support and I think thats is what we have these forums for.

I was totally hurt from one of the poster's comment and i dont want to mention her name even, I am so badly hurt and was sobering like anything all these days since i saw her reply. Showed it my Dh and his encouraging words have made me come back and reply here. From now on i am not going to update my TTC journey here. Because I dont want to get hurt myself with these type of posts. And I requested moderators to remove my thread in this forum.

I am not against adoption, but I only felt bad because we are in our initial days/months of our TTC journey and I have seen so many other women going through a lot and having their child. When the poster does not understand stages of TTC, how can she just drop by and give free of advice. I think GOD has given them children without any suffering and hence these free advices.

I am seriously so badly hurt. I did not login the forum not too get myself reminded of this post. I am going through lot of pains physically in the form of medications and injections and mentally thinking about the positive and negative outcomes and financially about the costs incurred for these IUI treatments(as our insurance is not covered for these). So at this point I am logging here and updating my fellow TTC ladies to get few encouraging words and make up my mind for upcoming things but I dont want to see these unnecessary tips and spoil my mind on such posts.

I am not sure what am typing, may be its just my vent here again.

Moderators: I have reported you about the post, if you feel am over reacting that post, my sincere request is to delete this thread from this forum which i started. Please understand, because if it was someother thread i would not visit it, but since it was my thread and when ever i login indusladies I am feeling so low. I already have much struggles and pain going in life, and I dont want to add another one in my mind thinking about what poster was thinking about and how can she say like that and all those things and somehow I felt lot of negativity with that. Please understand.

2 people like this.
  6. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Hey @dreamworld..
    I am so sorry that you were hurt by some comments here. If you would make you feel any better the person who commented her mistake realized it and apologized for it.

I request you to let go it and continue the thread. We should not get disturbed by all these 'negativity' in our life. Life is going to pose so many challenges in our future also. Don't get disheartened. Stay Strong girl..

7. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Dreamworld

I had edited your post.. But a few other quoted posts brought it back..

The only thing I want to say to u is, ' it will happen as it happened to so many of us. Just have that firm belief and no doubts.. Gather lots of strength health and courage to face this. Only this strength within us can help us persevere during hard times..

World s full of different kinds of people. We have to face everything. Don't get hurt easily. Be strong! And you will be blessed

Your kids need a strong mummy to protect them. Develop the strength..

1 person likes this.
  8. abiramesh

abiramesh New IL'ite

Hi all,I am new to this group and really need ur prayers.. V got married by Jan 2015 and it had been 8 months v r TTC. I am expecting this month to b the one. I have missed my period by 1 week today but no other noticeable pregnancy symptom ( except for my rare cramps). Sometimes I start thinking if I am infertile :(

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@DreamWorld
    Please ignore those comments. Some people don't understand what others are going through. Accept the things which you could take. Leave the rest. Don't spoil yourself for some bad comments. People always have something to say. We people prefer to advise others. Human mentality? I don't know. Just take the right and good things, leave the rest behind and move on! Thats all i could say. If you needed any more support, let us know.
    Lead your life for yourself, not for others and their comments.
    Take care.

10. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

@DreamWorld: hi how are u.. Don't feel bad have faith in god