Feeling Down-God Plz Listen

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by DreamWorld, Oct 28, 2014.

1. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Thank you @kavithamadhan. Waiting for a postivie outcome. Trying a lot to divert my mind from stress related issues.

2. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Update: Hey got my periods yesterday. A new hope, a new cycle.

Fixed an appointment with my FS tomorrow for baseline ultrasound and few blood tests. One wierd thing my FS observed that my previous RE did not do AMH test for me. So little bit worried how results would be tomorrow with that test.

3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

dear Dreamworld ,

Dont worry dear just have a strong hope that everything will be fine. Take healthy food and stay active dear . God will bless you soon

1 person likes this.
  4. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@dreamworld, don't fret dear. All the results will come out normal. You are going to have your baby,come what may!

1 person likes this.
  5. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

@Dreamworld

Please don't lose hope. The Almighty alone knows when to give. Be strong dear and soon you will posting "I am not able to sleep at night. Troublesome LO".

Then all these days will seem like a distant forgotten dream. Take good care of yourself.

1 person likes this.
  6. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi dream,

When i read ur post i was about to comment try changing ur doctor... but the saw in ur later post u have already done that... bcoz this happen to me as well....

i suddenly stopped ovultaing after 8 cycles and my doc said i am suffering for LUF , so its better to go for IVF, then i was very upset , i did laproscopy thinking it may help as per doc suggestion. but nothing helped.. then thought to go for a second opinion... and the very first cycle i ovulated and my new doc said am doing a great job....

Go walking daily it will help u lot....
    All the best on ur new cycle....
    Baby dust!

7. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Thank you all dear ladies... @luckwaves @teejay @tarasharma Hope your words come truefriendssmiley

Update: Went for baseline ultrasound today, everything looks normal. Had blood drawn for several tests. Waiting for results this afternoon on estrogen levels. Also, my FS prescribed me 100mg of Clomid from CD5-CD9. So will keep you posted with my Clomid reactions too:spin I usually get lot of hot flashes and more sweating with Clomid 50mg itself. So got to see with an increase dosage how my body will react.

Lots of baby dust to all TTC ladies.

8. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Yes you are right @sugugiri2010. Sometimes changing doctor or going for a second opinion gives a better insight. I am feeling somewhat in a right direction with this new doctor/staff. Hoping for good results.

Lots of baby dust to all TTC ladies.

1 person likes this.
  9. honeydaisy

honeydaisy Junior IL'ite

your wishes will come true. may god bless you. be happy.

1 person likes this.
  10. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi dreamworld...the TTC journey isnt one which clicks overnight..yes, some people are lucky and they get pregnant immediately, some not so lucky but get preggy in 2 - 3 years and for some its a long journey of 5+ years. The most important aspect is to ensure that you keep the faith that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

With regards to your failed cycles, dont lose hope. I know of friends who have tried for 4 cycles, almost given up hope and things just clicked in the 5th cycle of IUI. its all about the stress level which you carry.

My mantra with regards to the TTC, lower your expectations and trust your doctor completely. Thats the trick to ensure that your cycle succeeds...coz the anxiety and expectations are absolutely low....worst case the cycle doesnt work, you dont feel too bad...the best case, zero anxiety or stress and the cycle just works.

I went through 6 IUIs and then ICSI to succeed. yes, its a long, painful, tortourus journey of ppl asking stupid questions, pressure building up, etc...Its very important that you and your hubby dont lose hope and are each other's shoulder to cry on. Have faith in your fertility doc...maybe thats the change you needed for your cycle to click.

Best wishes!

3 people like this.