garbarakshambigai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Gugumugu, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Gugumugu

Gugumugu New IL'ite

Hi
    I am shivi .I want to know about garbarakshambigai ghee prasadam.wgat are rhe details required for pooja.as I dont know about my time of birth .and if any of u git positive result after this pooja.pls help.ttc for 1 year

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Gugumugu..you can check the details on the garbarakshambigai temple website. You can have the poona ordered online as well as order for the ghee too.

With regards to whether something works on not, it all depends on your faith and trust. Think positive, have faith and things will work..

3. Gugumugu

Gugumugu New IL'ite

Thnx dear

I called up on temple no but they dont understand english as well as hindi.what can I do.can u pls tell me what details are required for pooja.and is time of birth is also necessary

4. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP,
    Nothing like birth time is needed. All you need to do is to visit the temple and tell them you are doing puja for a kid. They would give you ghee and ask to do certain things with that near the sanctorum. You would be asked to put small kolam or rangoli and 2 small rounds with that ghee. then your birthstar, name and your spouses are asked for archana. You would be given the ghee back after kept in puja, which you need to mix with 500 gram ghee and consume 1 spoon every night

5. Gugumugu

Gugumugu New IL'ite

Thnx dear.but I want to order online as it it very far away from our city .