Health affects because of IUI Cycles- Any remedy please

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AnithaAnand18, Sep 30, 2014.

1. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Few of you know that i am under my IUI 2nd cycle.This time I have become so week,I am on medical leave for 1 month.I have severe headache and digestion problem,not able to take any food.Consulted my doctor says not to take any medicines now for this,she says it is all because of injection and tablets,asked me to take 250 mg instead of 500 mg,I didn't have tablet for 1 day,no one knows this in my family,doctor says this time egg growth is also not up to mark.What should I do? these symptoms are common for all.kindly tell me.I did not have these kind of problems in my first cycle
    AnithaAnand

2. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Can you let me know what tablet are you referring to?Weakness is common during fertility treatments,more so because of stress and the hormones injected.Try to remain calm and peaceful.Drink lots of water to wade off the effects of medication on body.Also ask the doctor for a multivitamin prescription.What helped me during the treatments is relaxing and outsourcing the house work.This gave me ample time for the treatments and well as for relaxation.Try yoga.

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

what tablet n injection are u taking that is making so week that u need to take medical leave, women hv gone to multiple IUI cycles me included , with both work, home and travel but never has anyone complained so many issues relating to IUI, and it is not that each one responds/reacts to IUI medications differently, the protocol is same for most and ppl do react in the same way ....