FSH 22 and LH 12-Any hope to reduce these???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ida, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ida

ida New IL'ite

Hi Everyone, recently I had a miscarriage diagnosed as Triploid ( 69XXX), Following two months with OVRAL-G , we had a scan review and found ok. I had tested for LH and FSH both seems to be high ( 12 and 22) , now I am 37 years.. Again our doc recommended for Duoluton for another 2 months..
    Sinnce We had already taken oral contrceptive pills for two months following Miscarriage, taking Duloton again for 2 motnhs??? we are confused//
    Some one said to take Wheat Grass juice daily for one months . Would this help to reduce FSH level.. Please share your experience and advice..
    Thanks
    Ida

2. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I have tried wheatgrass,but still waiting to get that positive :).What i would suggest is to look into dhea and coq10.This helps in recruiting more follicules and helps improve the quality of eggs.I would also suggest naturopathy ie accupuncture and yoga.Best way would be to increase antioxidants in your eating habits,include fruits and lots of leafy veggies.
    Good luck again.

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

yes wheat grass helps, change in lifestyle food habits, yoga helps to reduce fsh