Please count me in your prayers...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by am345, Sep 14, 2014.

1. am345

am345 New IL'ite

Hi friends...

I am new to ILs...

TTC for last two years. Had two miscarriages in last 1.5 years....
    Please count me in your prayers....

Any review about treatment from Vaidyaratnam Dr. Nishikant Padoor(Ponnan Poosari Parambaria Vandhyatha Chikitasalayam) Kerala.

Thanks..

2. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

Dear Am 345

First of all I very much understand how you are feeling and your situation as well. lots of love and wishes coming to you and your hubby.

TTC is a very joyful yet stressful when things don't happen in the time frame we are expecting. the stress works like a double edged sword, stress makes it more difficult to conceive and that in turn increases the stress.

Its much much easier said than done......but please please do not take this to heart and keep it out of your mind and be worry free.

here are some good ways to help your mind and body get to the "good news"

- exercise regularly - keep active and fit - for example - brisk walk, jogging, working out in the gym
    - if you are not working - then take up a hobby or volunteer to keep busy and occupy your mind
    - sign up for a yoga class and learn the pranayama breathing exercises to improve the overall health
    - get a medical check for yourself and hubby and do what the doctor recommends
    - meditate regularly, bring peace into your heart and lives, and if possible your husband should also meditate and exercise
    - I have been through this cycle myself and there was nothing wrong medically with us - but when i stopped trying it worked out.

When we talk and focus on its not happening, we are thinking of the negative things instead we need to change how we think and focus on "it will happen" and create positive thoughts and affirmations. Ask for blessings and help from god to make it happen.

May you be blessed with a lovely little baby soon!

3. am345

am345 New IL'ite

Re: Please count me in your prayers

Dear Shaytel,

Thanks for encouraging words. Hope everything will be fine in due course of time....

Take Care...

Regards