Follicular Scanning

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Aashima, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Aashima

Aashima New IL'ite

Hello All,

This is my first post here and iv always found the members to be very supportive and helpful while answering queries or for that matter in any discussion.

DH and i have been TTC for about 3 months now, but as i have irregular cycles and a history of PCOD our dr has recommended follicular scanning this next cycle. I needed your feedback to understand safe and hygienic places to do so in Chennai and especially around Porur. Does anyone have any experience with Miot hospital?

Thank you all so much

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aashima

Welcome to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through Guide to Indusladies to knowmore about this site.
    Have further queries visit Knowledge Base
    [COLOR=#333333]Thank [/COLOR]you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

3. ramkar1509

ramkar1509 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I personally don't believe in follicular study. With PCOD, we might ovulate one month and no ovulation the other month.

Its only 3 months. So you follow PCOD diet and try naturally for some time. And then consult a doctor, if there is no luck.

Taking tests, visiting docs n treatment will give lot of stress. So don't rush dear, if you are guys are young.

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Wish you all the best for your TTC journey, Aashima. It is good that you are being proactive. I hope you have great results soon.

5. MadhaviUP

MadhaviUP Silver IL'ite

Hi ,
    Generally follicular study is done using fresh condoms to the instrument. So i think its will be hygiene at any place who uses it.And also sonologist uses new gloves.